675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Is Godzilla taking over the forum....... :-)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Is it just me or is the illustrious Godzilla taking over the forum, keeping it running single handed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Cheer to Godzilla, good on ya mate :D

Keep up the Great Work, the forum needs people like you with loads of idea's and energy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jap :ugeek:

2. Hmm think i will have to stop posting for a while :shock:

Btw How are ya jap?

PS never realised you are a prodigy fan :)

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

Post as much as you want mate, is it me or has it been a bit quiet on the forum lately :erm: or maybe it's holiday season :?:

4. Whilst I agree, post with answers like 'I haven't a clue mate', isn't really useful to anyone :lol:

Are you just trying to boost your posts Godzilla????

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Nice one Admiral, :lol: :lol: :lol: Still laughing now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seen the Prod 5 times mate, collapsed at the Bielefeld 69 Club through lack of Oxygen :oops:

Mind I was giving it "Rice" on the dance floor at the time, blind side a bottle of something or other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Well form the top post I got the impression that he was being ignored as he had already asked in another thread as well without reply. I did not want a new member to think he was being ignored.

I am not interested in post count at all and it never crossed my mind, unlike other people.

Anyway I wont bother posting in future.

7. Does that mean that you are having a one man postal strike?

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

Has someone thrown their toys out of the pram :rotfl: