675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Is the forum biased?

Discussion in 'General' started by Godzilla, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

Ive just realised I cant get a red bike at the top of the web page :(

This seems a bit unfair.
    Perhaps they were all too fast to get a good photo.

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

or so slow that they missed the photo shoot

3. SteveH

SteveH

Or Craig thought he'd seen enough of them on the road and didn't want one of those common slow bike staring at him on his computer to ;) lol

Steve

4. I remember ages ago, Craig saying that he couldnt get a stock photo for the top.

I personally believe that it is due to the bike being too fast for the camera (even when stood still!!!)!!!

5. kingfixer

kingfixer

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

6. crj

crj

As someone else has already said, one colour is the same as hearses and the other colour, well Ferrari has stolen it. Sez it all really ;) ;)

7. Graham H675

Graham H675

Your right crj ferraris are the slowest in the super car world getting wooped by mitsus evo 8's so that must mean that red is the slowest of them all lol bring on the banter it all about the graphite

8. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

hear hear :clap:

And the masterbike is the fastest of the fast so debate settled :smileup:

9. Edski675

Hey I got one of them :D

I very nearly sold it last week. I had agreed the deal. I was taking a few bits off it and getting all upset when I suddenly knew I simply couldn't bear to part with it. It gives me so much pleasure, it's the stress relief valve from all the shit at work. Now I don't usually get emotional about things, and end of day this thing is just a lump of metal plastic and rubber, but somehow it adds up to more than the sum of its parts. And I disappointed the buyer - I pulled out. He was someone close by, and I have to say - Ray you were very understanding and I'm very, very sorry I messed you about.

10. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

I'm sorry but i'm still laughing hahahahahaha!!!!

11. jimjam39

jimjam39

Any particular reason you were thinking of selling Edski ?

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Folk, good to see the colour banter still running wild.........................."Black" :cool: It's the only colour to buy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edski, It's not a problem about the bike and I'm glad you kept her, Great Decision.

I'm looking forward to the next Shrewsbury Crew Meet ;) That's if I'm aloud to attend on my new bike.................. pick her up tomorrow :cool: Any Idea’s on when you’re getting together again Edski :?:

13. Edski675

Self employed and lumpy cashflow.

Jap - no present plans, but I did think about going back to Pwllheli/Abersoch but then couldn't find the time. However this weekend - possibly Sunday - I think there will be a run to Conwy (probably starting at the services on the M56 - they're actually at a junction, can't remember which - is it 12 - yes 12) for fish 'n' chips, followed by an afrternoon tour of north Wales.

Have a look at http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=135874

Ed

14. Godzilla

Godzilla

You describing us as waifs and strays Ed?

15. Edski675

16. Edski675

This is now Sunday. Meeting at Chester/Hapsford Services on the M56 at 10.30am.

Ed

17. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, Triumph never issued stock photo's for the Tornado Red on the over head view. I searched long and hard for them... :(

18. One day the whole 675 world will realize that Graphite is fastest and best!!

19. Edski675

Ride now Saturday, I've promised the family a day out, so can't do.

Even tho I have a graphite bike - Alanms you are on thin ice me duck :lol:

20. D41

D41

What!!!? A Mitsy is faster than a Ferrari??? - I rather doubt that.....in any case, which one would you rather have in your driveway?? [​IMG]