675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

It's been a year...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 9, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

..well nearly since I posted an advert on the d600 site. http://www.daytona600.org/viewtopic.php?t=11090

Made me laugh. I only when for a look as everyone seems to be making the switch to the 675. This site has come along way in the last year.

2. I don't know where I found the link to here but it wasn't through 600.org, and I am on there all the time. I have been posting about 675,cc on there and have ben attracting new members i.e. Scarlet :D

3. Rowly

Rowly

I just stumbled across this site looking for all things D675, and so far have enjoyed
    every minute of it :cool:

4. Stu

Stu

I found here from triumph675.net. They were arguing if you could promote another site on their's.

5. Looks like it did the trick!!

6. jimjam39

jimjam39

Me as well :) , I hardly ever go on there anymore, this site just seems so much more relevant and ...local :? , if you know what I mean :)

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Damn that year went quick! :p I appreciate very much so the recommendations people have shown around various places. It's interesting to see how everyone found this place here, I'm consistently advertising via the Google sponsored adverts hopefully it'll keep on attracting 675 owners and keep the interest buzzing :) When I first saw someone posted this site on triumph675.net it sparked a rather interesting debate over there to which I firmly kept out of. More information available for 675 riders the better IMO. :D

8. Is a great site here.

Wish it had been around when i had mine.

Keep up the good work :cool: :cool: :cool:

9. Stu

Stu

Bad idea to advertise Craig, I'm struggling to keep up with all the posts npw as it is :D