675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

It's the weekend!! Yippee!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Edski675, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

Well not quite but nearly.

Saturday, I have the pleasure of watching Sophie play hockey tomorrow, she's in the school U12 team, and then off to a food fair at Attingham House, a local National Trust property. They have it every year and there's always lots of really good local food for sale, tends to be a bit pricey but it's oh so yummy. I remember the burger stall last year... :roll:

Sunday, ride some place, maybe out east rather than west.

Your plans?

2. markirel

markirel

A list of things to finish off/touch up around the house before papering the hall tomorrow and then it's off to Thomas Land (Drayton Manor) Sunday with the kids, spending our Tesco's clubcard points. Gonna have to fit in a short outing on the D'tony somewhere and have a 5-mile run as training for a half-marathon next year.

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

Think I might go into work on Sunday :( . Sometimes I hate my job :x , but then without the job I would not have my awesome bike, so its swings and roundabouts really :)

4. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

I was working yesterday all day, worked all day today, working all day tomorrow, all day monday. BUT HEY, I have tuesday and wednesday off thank god!

5. Edski675

Edski675

Tsk, I have to work next week :x I'm in Scouseland twice, Weds and Thurs. It's going to be busy.

6. kingfixer

kingfixer

Ride out down to the coast tomorrow, but then work all week. But have BSB at silverstone to look forward to next sunday !! :D :D :D

7. well i went out the twistys in the pitch black last nite had her cranked rite over at 110 and drifted over the cats eyes thought it was game over haha but turned out 1 amazing little blast :mrgreen: was up at the stables 2day helping my sister oot with her horse gettin him ready 4 his competition 2moro i was going 2 have a shot but i pussied out,gimme a 675 anyday of the week that horse is HUGE and FAST hahaha then going up2 watch my sis compete 2moro then me and my dad is planning on sneaking away 4 some father n son bonding on the tricycles hehe

8. D41

D41

Off riding my MTB this morning...balancing my throttle-bodies this afternoon - I like to ride mid-week, when the canyon roads are empty.

9. Edski675

Edski675

went for a ride with andysjt and his mate Lee on his GSXR600. Did a route round Staffordshire - I didn't know most of it, cracking roads, had a blast :D Went through a place called Abbots Bromley, wow talk about millionaires' row, very upmarket. I think we woke up the residents suitably early, two TORs and a stubby Scorpion (baffle fell out some place) :lol:

Andy doesn't hang about :D

10. andysjt

andysjt

ya great ride out Ed , me & lee have done the reservoir & uttox 1000 times, but the road to Shrewsbury via market Drayton it a new one on me .
    We had a clear run home after we left you , but the traffic was building up a bit ( that's why we started at 8 am )

going to pop down to salisbury in a few weeks if anyone is interested ?

cheers Ed .

11. Marv66

Marv66

Cheers Andy & Ed enjoyed the ride today, got to make the most of the good weather from now on. :)

Definately up for a blast to Salisbury again Andy superb route back through Stow.

Cheers Lee

12. andysjt

andysjt

thats not a 675 what you doing on here Lee ????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. kingfixer

kingfixer

I'll meet up when you get down this way Andy when you go to Salisbury :D :D

14. andysjt

andysjt

ya be good like to meet up again but wont be untill 3 weeks so around the 11 of oct

any good ??

15. kingfixer

kingfixer

should be ok just let me know a bit nearer !! :D :D

16. Marv66

Marv66

Is that better Andy It's not a 675 but its a beaut, you need to have a chat with your administrator. :up: :lol: :booze: :clap:

See you buddy

17. Edski675

Edski675

Holy thread resurrection!!!

I'm out smoking and drinking this evening. Wife is out tomoz all day so I'm supervising daughter - dad's taxi in fact, she's in the school team so got to take her to her hockey match. She will want to go to McDonalds afterwards. Yuk. Sunday - D/K yet.

18. henrymc

henrymc

Tut tut Ed still on the fags,
    well i am working tomorrow in Ely in Cambridgeshire
    but if it is dry when i get up (5 30am cos its almost two hours drive in the car from Lincoln and i have to be in Ely at 8am) i will be taking Marmite for a blast,
    its nice to be on the road at that time in the morning,
    not so much traffic and if its a good morning you get to see the sun come up,
    this week there was a couple of absolutly fantastic sunrises
    wish i had of had time to stop and take a couple of pictures,
    will be finished by 2pm so i get back before it gets dark

19. andysjt

andysjt

not going to the National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull .....then ?

20. Edski675

Edski675

oh shit I'd forgeooten. D/K. wil post up.