675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

James Westmoreland

Discussion in 'General' started by crj, Dec 19, 2009.

1. crj

crj

2. Looks like we'll be supporting John Simpson then!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shame thats a big loss to us Triumph folk.

4. henrymc

henrymc

FOOK, CRAP, FOOK,
    I think Triumph have shot themselves in the head over this one, (note head and not foot,)
    Me thinks the BSS will be going Yamaha's way next year,
    I will still be cheering for Westy as I think he is destined for great things on a bike,
    It will be a awsome team, with him and old crazy eyes as team mates.

5. Go for it young Westy , grab the bull by the horn`s , Triumph or not we`ll still shout for you ,

6. henrymc

henrymc

A few days ago i sent a e-mail to Westy telling him how some of us on the site were sorry to hear that he would not be riding the 675 next year but that we would still be cheering for him next season.
    Today i got a e-mail back from Westy thanking all on the forum who supported him this season and also that anyone who wanted to catch up with him at any of the meets next year to feel free to say hello.
    Westy also said in his email it was the fact that JT performance were going to do the engines for the new Triumph Centurion race team was the reason that he switched to the Came Raceways team, as he felt that without the know how of JT performance he would not be competitive on the 675.
    Just thought that i would post this up so people would hear what Westy's take on the situation was.