675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Jap's Ride

Discussion in 'Images & Videos' started by Jap_Sti_3, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Next Project, Fitting Frank Thomas Heated Grips as i ride to work everyday and it's getting a little MAD. 20 Miles each way from Rochdale to Accrington. I Love Owd Bett's LOL

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

For your Information. I bought every bit of Carbon front to back, Double Buble(Not Fitted), Rear Seat Cowl(Not fitted as I take my 7 year old son to school every day), Gel Seat & the Sports Back Box for £500 job lot from ebay all original Triumph Parts. Sold whats not fitted so the £1300 worth of kit as cost me a sum total of £195. ;) TOP DEAL or what? :D

I have all the standard stuff in garage if anyoue needs or wants a bargain drop me a line.

Double buble and Seat Cowl sold thow, sorry.

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

The dealers certainly mark up the prices. The carbon fiber finishes off the 675 just about right. I'm also a huge fan of the carbon exhaust / heat shield, can't go wrong there! I see you now have the heat grips on whats the next project? :)

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Craig,

Next project, now there's a question. H have just orded a set of Watsen Design 10 bulb LED front indicators so once I have decided what rear indicators and Tail Tidy to go for I'll do back and front at the same time. :twisted:

There is also a Rear Seat Section in Carbon on ebay but may just be a little too much. :geek:

The next Project that I will posted on here will be the BK Racing Protection Kit including side sliders, and the Three Piece Clutch, Altinator and ?? Racing Covers as I think these will do the job better than Carbon Sick on covers. Open to discusion and will post for opinions on General board. :?:

Great site by the way. Keep up the Fantastic Job and all the best ffor 2009, if you need another Moderator drop me a line. :cool:

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Latest Addition, Carbon Covers and LED Indicators

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675007_2.jpg

7. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Looks pretty snazzy. I like the carbon fibre. Just looking at the pics, are you aware you have 2 tax disc holders on your bike lol?

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

No I have taken the old one off and added a new one which I have tucked inside the frame as after removing rear pegs it lost its appeal. So I have just one now inside the fairing LOL But thanks for the beadey eyes................ ;) :geek: :ugeek: