675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Jardine Cans

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Fast Orange, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Fast Orange

Fast Orange

Just arrived on the 675 scene, been drooling for a while and decided to chop the KTM Superduke for a 2007 Graphite beauty ........... pick it up this week!
    Been mulling over an aftermarket can and like the Jardine (from the states), looks good and sounds wicked on you tube.
    Anyone got any views or experiences with it?

While I'm at it .............. any meets in or around the M62 corridor planned?

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:twisted: Hi Fast Orange, Great to have you on board - as for the can first of all - Sure some one will be along to help soon I have the Triumph Sports Can on and its "Bag On" ;) :D :evil: :twisted:

As for meets olong the M62 let me know roughly were you are and we can have a Jar, I'm just off M62 near Rohdale but just got back from a Great Meet in Shropshire with Ed and the crew. Went up to the Ponderosa :eek: :? :lol:

So again weelcome on board and drop me a line when your up for a meet, I'm back off down to Telford 4th April if your up for it :?: :ugeek:

3. hi fast orange, glad you could join us, theres a jardine system on ebay, was about 200 quid last time i looked

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Oi Fast Orange!! Good to have you on board!! Nope I ain't got a Jardine, mine's a TOR - Jardines do look fantastic - I couldn't find one at a sensible price.

5. si675

si675

i have the jardine carbon can,and it looks and sounds great easy enought to fit i got it from the states for 280 as it was 600 here and the dollar rate was good,if you buy it give us a note if you have any problems.cheers si675

6. si675

si675

oh and sorry welcome to the site.

7. Fast Orange

Fast Orange

Thanks for the advice

Decided on the Triumph arrow, lucky enough to know a guy who can help on cost though as £440 is steep!

To Jap_Sti_3 I live pretty close mate .............. Stalybridge, Working solid for the next few days but I'll drop you a msg soon ......... thanks