675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Jardine slip on

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by mumf, Jun 19, 2009.

1. mumf

mumf

Hi folks , newbie here, its taken me 30 mins to sus out how to post. Anyway I was wondering if any one can help, I have had my 675 for about 6 weeks and are considering a new end can. The one I really fancy is the Jardine but I've been told there not stamped so would they then be illeagal over here? also can they be installed without a heat shield . dont want to slow cook anything including my nads .........confused .com

:ugeek: :eek:

Attached Files:

2. hiya mate and welcome to site.....there are a few posts on here about exhausts and im sure someone will point you in the right direction...ive got the new arrow on mine...totally legal and sounds the dogs

3. mumf

mumf

Thanks nige I'll have a rumage through, se what i can see. cheers

4. mumf

mumf

I did'nt want to open that can of worms but what the hell, your spot on. black is the only colour...........wait for it

5. Graham H675

Graham H675

but black is still slower that the graphite master bike lol come on boys back me up

6. spot on Graham.

mumf, those Jardine cans do sound and look the dog's danglies in my opinion, wish i had the spare cash.

7. bang for the buck though the TOR car with cf end thingy i think is wicked!

8. AcB46

AcB46

9. SteveH

SteveH

Consider youself 'backed' fellow Masterbike owner. Number 49 reporting for duty!

As for the Jardine. Lovely sound and lovely looks, gotta be a winner if your not going for the Arrow!

Steve

10. mumf

mumf

Yes, I like. What is it ? is it strret legal?........Recent update , I've been told [via jardine] that their cans are not street leagal. If I did get one or similar I'd just have to change it over for an MOT, i guess. Thanks for all your input guys

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

either of these are legal...the arrow sounds better though

12. kingfixer

kingfixer

Nige, Do you keep your baffle out permanently :?:

13. certainly do mate :D sounds boring with it in....plus i broke the bolt off so i cant put it back anyway

14. I rode home with my baffle in then took it out. Never seen it since lol.