675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Just joined....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by duncan travis, Oct 19, 2009.

1. duncan travis

duncan travis

Hi people

I have just discovered this site and decided to join to meet some like minded people and possibly new ride out chums!

I live in Hove (Brighton)! Had my 675 for a few months and love it to pieces! I'm a regular at destination triumph in Washington.....

Pics to follow (when i work out how to use the site)

cheers for reading!

Duncan

Attached Files:

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

Nice looking bike Duncan...black is the fastest colour !! :eek: ;) :lol: :lol:

3. Hii! Welcome welcome!!
    Ive a black box of tricks like you, but the snazy face paint looks pretty cool on yours!

4. duncan travis

duncan travis

It certainly appears black is a popular colour! the decal was on the bike when i got it, but its a Triumph part!

5. yeah..wot he said :lol: welcome dude

6. D41

D41

Hello Duncan....welcome! :)

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

That bike is f*ckin drooltastically ace. What tyres you runnin?

8. you making up words ED? :D

9. Edski675

Yes, I out of superlatives, I want the bloody thing :D You didn't see what I typed, submitted and then deleted :lol:, I thought it was too offensive but it involved a package of tissues :eek:

10. duncan travis

duncan travis

drooltastic is a word.....I looked it up....anyway thanks for the comments! more pics to follow! The bikes fitted with dunlop qualifiers...pretty happy with them...done a good bit of mileage with minimal wear!

11. duncan travis

duncan travis

anyone able to tell me how I go about adding an image to my profile page please?!

12. Edski675

I dont think you can add a pic to your profile, but you can of course upload an avatar. If I'm wrong then boss man Craig will no doubt slap my wrists :D

13. duncan travis

duncan travis

ahhh, ok then! thanks.

14. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, liking the look of the union jack on the black. You can upload a avatar to your profile and it'll display the image under you name, to do this go to the user control panel - <a class="postlink" href="https://www.675.cc/675/ucp.php">https://www.675.cc/675/ucp.php</a> then the profile tab, then the edit avatar option.

To upload a album of images which links to your profile you can click on the "gallery" tab in the menu then once the gallery has appeared theres a pull down menu and you just click "Add new album" and follow the steps, if you get lost in the system have a look at the walkthrough here -> <a class="postlink" href="https://www.675.cc/675/knowledge/kb_show.php?id=11">https://www.675.cc/675/knowledge/kb_show.php?id=11</a>

Any questions don't hesitate to ask! hope you find it a great resource :)

15. redseven

redseven

Black is nice but shows up all the dirt. That's why I chose red. Anyway yellow bikes are the fastest. Welcome Duncan.

16. duncan travis

duncan travis

thanks for the info craig!

redseven, you just need to wash your bike more often :)

17. redseven

redseven

Yeah I know Duncan.I'm lazy and a big fan of chain lube. Red at the front black at the back.

18. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Duncan,
    welcome to the site
    what you need tissues for Ed :?: they are no good for cleaning the bike :roll: