675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Just wanted to say Thanks

Discussion in 'General' started by fkkr1s, Oct 7, 2009.

1. fkkr1s

fkkr1s

Moderator Staff Member

I just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Bull Dog Triumph in Twyford - Berkshire.
    Since getting my 675 from them, the aftercare service has been second to none, I have recently had to get the bike in for a check as it was weeping a little oil from the engine.
    They checked the gaskets a re-torque of the bolts and sorted the problem, without any fuss, my bike was looked at straight away and sorted. One cup of coffee later the bike is ready to go.
    So this is my way of thanking them, and highlighting to anyone else looking for a good no fuss reliable garage in the area here they are. Cheers guys. Bulldog Triumph, London road Twyford Berks RG10 9EU

2. Glad to hear that Frankie...I think I might need to get mine down there to have a check up!

3. Same story from me, broke down on A4 last tuesday just off Hammersmith flyover, had bike recovered back to Twyford,by the time i had a coffee had a chat with Stuart in sales, bike was back on front forecourt ready to go. Andy in the service department knows his stuff. aftersales to theses guys is everything. A good triumph dealership.

4. SteveH

SteveH

Another thumbs up for Bulldog from here. Always seems to get V-expensive for me when I go in there though lol :p

Steve

5. fkkr1s

fkkr1s

Moderator Staff Member

Hi DaytonaSparky!
    Not seen you around for a while, I hope all is well - mayby catch up on the next run out..

6. superpete675

superpete675

+1

Cheers for that. And good timing - I need to get a second opinion to fix an annoying engine noise - I think it might be the cam-chain tensioner but my dealer says he can't even place it - SAY WHAT? :duh:

7. Hi Frankie....I know mate....been really busy recently with a new job and just no time to get out at the weekends properly!

Took the bike down to Bulldog last wednesday to get a funny noise looked at...seems that I hadn't put my wheel back straight after tightening the chain...oops!

When is the next rideout?

Catch up soon I hope.