675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

kev's levers

Discussion in 'General' started by andysjt, Aug 29, 2009.

1. andysjt

andysjt

the ASV levers arrived today just as I was leaving for work ( thanks to kev aka the Admiral for a very speedy delivery ...cheers mate ) so I took them with me & fitted them at work ,straight on piece of piss .
    jumped on the mway for home then ....shit the bike just died ,managed to get on the hard shoulder before it stalled , the brakes had seized on , so Call theRAC & between us we got it home
    After an hour fiddling with the lever at home i decided to reduce the length of the plunger this did the trick ,so popped back to work to test it , when I got there I had a look at the instruction that I had thrown to one side along with the boxes
    what did I read ? in big red letters very important you must change the stock plunger for the one supplied with this set :? :? :? :oops:

so I would like to put myself forward for Nob jockey of the week & also do 100 lines "I must read instructions first"

still you got to laugh have'nt you ( anyone got a spare stock plunger ? as I have filled my one down )
    please feel free to take the piss

2. go stand in the naughty corner with Edski... :D

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Nice to know I'm not the only muppet on here :lol:

4. D41

D41

ASV levers are for MotoGP wannabes!!...oh, wait - I have 'em...they're soooooo cool!!

5. I deliberately made sure you had the replacement plunger and instructions as well lol....