675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Kriega luggage

Discussion in 'General' started by andykb, Aug 4, 2009.

1. andykb

andykb

has anyone used the kriega tail packs?

I have a road trip upto the northeast and im looking at either a US40(20l+10l+10l) or a r20 backpack and us20 tail.
    id be interested if anyone has used them and how the tail packs fit/look on the bike.

Andy

2. SteveH

SteveH

If the tail packs are as good as their rucksacks mate your laughing. Not personally used a tailpack though so can't comment. Build quality of the rucksack I have is SUPERB though.

Steve

3. andykb

andykb

Got a pretty good deal from motogear.

£109 for a r20 rucksack and Us20 tail

or

£123 for a R35 and US10.

Im going to pop into HG one night and check out the sizes\qaulity

4. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

I got a US20 tailpack. They are an ace piece of kit. Only used it for a weekend getaway but fitted more than enough gear. Aint used it in bad weather but its lined and looks like it'll take a battering!

Fitting is pretty easy. You have to take the back seat off and put the straps under it and put back into place, then attach the bag with the clips. My explanation sounds more complicated than it is :lol:

Another beauty of it is that cos it clips in place and the straps are long enough you can put bulky objects (foul weather gear, towells, boots etc) between the seat and bag. I definately recommend!

5. +1 for the tailpack

I have the US10 and it fits really well on the 675 rear seat. Easy to fit, the luggage is well made and its well handy

I would recommend

6. I have the R25 rucksack and it is top quality. If it is anything like that, then it will be fine.

7. rjmunns

rjmunns

I have both the US-10 and US-20 and find them great to use. I prefer to have a tail pack as its less restricting than a tank bag.

The bags are easy to use, the only critisism is the straps. Can sometimes be hard to adjust, but easy to get used to.

I would recomend over Oxford etc