675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

leathers

Discussion in 'General' started by tractorboy, Apr 17, 2009.

1. tractorboy

tractorboy

hi`anybody out there got kangaroo skin leathers seen a pair of arlen ness ones look great and very light`but are 800 pounds so dont want to rush into it/but would match the 675 lovely :D

2. Stu

Stu

Power Rangers are go..... :D
    [​IMG]

I have the Wolf ones and are like pyjamas over cowhide. I paid £700 but there are some deals to be had at the moment so shop around. I know Bike Gear in Leeds have them on special and may do a set for £500. Give them a ring and tell them the bald beared one sent you. I was in yesterday so he should know who you mean. If you want a run out to try them then I'm sure we could arrange digs if you need to stop over.

3. Stu

Stu

Image taken from their website.
    [​IMG]
    need to get my post count up to beat Jap

4. SteveH

SteveH

Kangaroo leathers are great. They seem much more supple than regular ones. They do come up occasionally on eBay. I really rate them, and so does everyone I ride with. Just wish I had the cash to get some ;)

My leathers are regular ones which I bought a while ago now. I'll certainly be replacing them with Skippy hide next time though. Tried some on in a shop. Far lighter and more supple off the peg to!

Cheers

Steve

5. Stu, you been practising that pose or what ??

6. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

haha, think he has... ! :p

7. Rowly

Rowly

You can breath out now Stu :lol:

8. Stu

Stu

So you can tell I used to work for Kays catalogue :D

9. Stu

Stu

It's worse than that now. I've put on 2.5 stone since packing the fags in. I really have to breathe in hard to fasten up the trousers. I'll be getting the push bike out soon so I can loose some weight for our Jockland raid.

10. I got a £1100 Arlen Ness skippy suit for £650 cause it was last seasons colours. You get some really good deals in the January sales. It's a lot lighter and more flexible than my moo leathers. I couldn't wear it for 4 months after I bought it though .. too cold as it has more holes in than the UK's finances.

11. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I have the Triumph Race Suit but never wear it due to weather :?

£250 you guessed 50% off :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Stu

Stu

Can anyone recommend anyone in Wes Yorkshire who can let out my leather jeans. After packing the fags in it's a real trauma getting into them. Although I can just about fasten them it's going to be an uncomfortable week in Jockland :shock:

13. Rowly

Rowly

Stu, just get your wallet out and get some new ones :lol:

14. The Fridge

The Fridge

yeah Stu, Dave the Leather Man in Bradford just works on biker's leathers from home, he's done a few jobs 4 me and the Ex's.
    he's not that far from the Richard Dunn Sports ground.

his No's r : 01274 570 252 &
    07710 049 505

15. Stu

Stu

At 350 quid just for the trousers I'll see if I can get them altered for £20 - £30 thank you very much.

Cheers - The man who I couldn't remember. I think his does all the work for HG. Rog the manager at the Leeds branch has mentioned him in the passed. I'll see if he can do anything for me and my rotund body :D

16. The Fridge

The Fridge

yeah Roger sends them to him. Good old Roger.
    i'm sure Dave will hav enuf leather Ha Ha :lol: :lol:

17. Stu

Stu

Clucking bell, I've just had a look on Google maps and it's near Wibsey. I'm going to my mates in Wibsey on Sunday to pickup his new Ducati Monster he's just bought. He's had his licence for 13 years but never had a bike and he's scared to ride it home. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if he can do owt for me.

18. Stu

Stu

I'm afraid more kangaroos will have to die to make them fit :D

19. Rowly

Rowly

Fooking £350 just for the pants, have you got gold studded sequins sewn in em?

20. The Fridge

The Fridge

well they say Roo's r a pest in Oz

by the way, Jap and i hoping to meet on sun at Squires and any 1 else who wants to turn up.
    think u cud make it? dont no a time yet