675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

looks like fun

Discussion in 'General' started by andysjt, Dec 17, 2009.

1. andysjt

andysjt

2. D41

D41

What a total & utter [email protected] - get a frickin' life!!

Er....not you Andy, the guy in the vid.

3. I hope one bounces back and hit im right in the face

4. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

ditto, what a prick

5. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

6. Rowly

Rowly

Should have strapped them rockets on other way round to launch the dickhead into orbit :lol:

7. henrymc

henrymc

great idea for to get some dithering plonker doing 60mph in the fast lane out of your way, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but plod may take a dim view of it. Just some kid that has to much time on his hands,

8. U serious? hes firing the rockets on a road with cars around.

9. henrymc

henrymc

Sorry Godzilla I had a bit of a wild childhood :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh dear. If only he put his mind to something constructive, the actual install of the launchers was very good.

11. SO did I fired firework rockets out of a field using a copper tube as the launcher, didnt realise the whole implications at the age i was though. Live and learn ;)

12. The guy must be some sort of k*%bhead, with tomuch spare time on his hands.

13. In a word. Tool...

14. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

:lol: I find it interesting the array of opinions here. I can appreciate the thinking and technical idea put into the modification. Let's face it who hasn't thought about firing a rocket at that Nissan Micra thats maintaining 15mph in a 30mph zone. But they're total plonkers for firing the rockets on public areas and it's evident that there's no health and safety thought into it. :O

15. Deegee

Deegee Moderator Staff Member

+1 on the stupid disregard for public safety, but the innovation and execution(?) of the original idea is good even if he has some big personal judgement issues.

However, properly done it might make a good April fool plant on a BMW 4x4 owners website about this new "X5-ocet" missile from the obviously subversive 2 wheel brigade.... ;)

16. Talking about BMW cars, perhaps he could spend his obvious technical talent making their indicators work.

17. crj

crj

C L A S S I C! :lol: :lol: