675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Malaysia

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by keithspurs2000, Aug 11, 2009.

1. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

Im in Malaysia now any it's over 30 degrees and very very humid. The food is really crap and I'll have lost about a stone by the time I leave in a couple of weeks. Noodles for breakfast, can you believe that?

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

'It aint half hot, mum'... :D

I'm about to have a coffee and a croissant, I can't cook bacon & eggs in the office :D

Have a great time, heat and food notwithstanding! They must surely compensate for noodles for breakfast, like beer for dinner?

3. When I was in Thailand it was Noodles for breakfast, dinner and tea. I went mad in the end and sought out a KFC. That was until I bit into it and it was the dark meat and of what bird, I'm not sure!!!!

4. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

The food has improved now. I spent a few hours on the beach yesterday and now ive got a bit of sunburn.

5. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Now you have sauce with your noodles!!

6. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

Na mate, our chefs went and did a bit of educating and now we're getting western food. There's a tescos here too and the place where we're at is fairly westernised, however the drink is expensive and only a few places sell it as it's a Muslim place.

7. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Tesco hahaha! I can believe that to be honest, not surprised at all

8. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

I spent my 3rd day on the beach today gentlemen, drinking beer and ogling bikini clad babes. I've spent more time off than I have working and I'm now getting a free night in a Kuala Lumpur hotel courtesy of us tax payers. Bonus. The booze is supposedly wild dear though but I'm sure I'll drink copious amounts of it before I make my way back to dreary old England. I can seriously recommend Malaysia for a holiday too. It's one of the few places in the world I've been to that I'd pay to go back to.

9. D41

D41

Pics, please!!! :)

10. Edski675

For posting that, I hope you have noodles for dins again tonight ;)

11. spike

spike

just for info keith spurs beat liverpool at the weekend :(

12. spike

spike

2-1 in case you was wondering

13. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

I'm back now after 2 weeks sunning myself. We got to stay in Kuala Lumpur for a stop over in this hotel.
    http://www.millenniumhotels.com/my/mill ... alalumpur/
    The only drama was it was 7 quid a pint. We only got 3 hours drinking time though because our flight got delayed. I was raging but at 7 quid a drink it was probably a good thing. Good 2 weeks though.

14. spike

spike

give me a shout if you want to play out on the bikes, im off work now till a week saturday as im on parental leave

15. Edski675

Keith, have you checked your texts?