675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

MCN North wales meet

Discussion in 'General' started by andykb, Sep 13, 2009.

1. andykb

andykb

So i hvent been out all weekend to either of the big events. The 675 event and the MCN event. So for those of you not at the 675 event are you in any of these pics? I went through all 400 of them to find D675's

fOR SOME REASON THEY AINT DISPLAYING RIGHT CLICK AND LAUNCH IN ANOTHER WINDOW/TAB

click 0
    click 1
    click 2
    click 3
    click 4
    click 5

2. markirel

markirel

Nope, that's not us. See Ed's most recent posts under the meets section for pics of the 675 fest.

I had a click through those piccies earlier and only spotted one D675, the first one on your list. You did well to spot the white SE facing forward

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

After I left the lads on the M54 I went back to the campsite to pick up all my stuff. It's close to the A5 and there was a pile of bikes headed north, I guessd up the Pondy. One after another, it went on and on and on.

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I changed the img tags to url tags - hope you dont mind... just makes it easier to see ;)

Good to see the 675 in some of the photo's - obviously they should of been on the 675.cc gathering though ;P

5. andykb

andykb

dont mind you editing at all i tried everything last night to get them in the post. looks like you guys had a gr8 time on the fest, im just really annoyed i missed it considering the shocking family weekend i had, the current Mrs Andykb was on a right one!!!!!

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Article on MCN webste:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... rth-Wales/

I can believe the numbers of bikes - I was at the campsite for about half an hour, and after a few mins I lost count of the number of bikes going up the A5, wave after wave after wave. Far outnumbered the cars. Quite impressive. Question is - will it make any difference?

7. spike

spike

i think it highlights that more people enjoy riding motorbikes than the powers that be realise, lets hope they take note and stop singling motorcyclists out as the terrorists of the roads