675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

mega ride

Discussion in 'Meets' started by triple n, May 11, 2009.

1. triple n

triple n

hi guys and gals, if any of you are up for a trip next month then this may be for you....plymouth mega ride...14th june....http://www.mega-ride.co.uk/
    bit of a jaunt, i know, but may be worth making a weekend of it..always a good atmosphere and several thousand bikes, biggest bike gathering in the uk..be good to meet up with anyone who can come down

2. Good idea. The ride is more like a push - its the same speed but a good ride afterwards and maybe an introduction to the Twisties may be good.

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi Nige, I will be in Plymouth that day but catching the ferry to Santander instead :D :D , pity i would come down for that. it would have been a decent blast down from bristol, maybe next year !! :)

4. What time are you in Plymouth?

5. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Torpoint to St Germans???

6. triple n

triple n

if youre going from milbay ferry port then you wont be far from jaspers, could possibly meet for a coffee depending on what time the ferry leaves

7. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi Nige, I'll check tomorrow when im in office i have all the details pinned up on my notice board!! :D :D

8. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Edski im not gonna speak for the admiral but i think it is the torpoint to st germains road. Thats what i call the twisties anyway. Exciting stretch of road and if you dont meet traffic :eek: theres some speed to be had.

Not that we do that kind of thing. Speed limits there for a reason :lol: :lol: :lol: