675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

micron can

Discussion in 'General' started by triple n, Nov 7, 2008.

1. triple n

triple n

hi guys, do any of you know anything about the micron end can..how does it match against the triumph one that sort of thing...going to buy one, just dont know which....thanks in advance again :?

2. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

I bought a micron can for my bike, I had to take the baffle out, chop it in half, put a bigger end cap on and remove at the crap inside to turn it from what sounded like a sewing machine into a mans can! For the amount of money I spent on it, I was fairly dissappointed. And even more dissappointed when I found out that Micron has actually now gone out of business. The remaining stock is going fairly cheap, but the company is no longer producing, so be weary...

3. triple n

triple n

thanks for that mate, i wont be getting one of them...looks like its the triumph one for me....thanks again...ps..someone is selling a modified standard can on ebay, worth a look do you think