675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

mini meet

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fridge, Apr 18, 2009.

1. The Fridge

The Fridge

any 1 fancy a mini meet 2 moro Sun 19th at Squires, The Sun Inn, Devil's Bridge etc or wherever any 1 may fancy? i can b reached on 07870 650 105 if any 1 wakes early 2moro and decides a ride is in order. i usually leave the house around 9 or 10a.m. can arrange 2 meet later in the day and i'll plan my ride around a designated time & place. :p

2. Rowly

Rowly

Sorry Have got family commitments today, or else I would of joined ya :(

3. The Fridge

The Fridge

sorry 2 Rowly, hav a gud day with ur family commits.

4. Rowly

Rowly

Cheers Fridge, Maybe another time :D

5. The Fridge

The Fridge

ok Rowly wud b nice to meet up with other members. tc

6. andysjt

andysjt

hi fridge
    would be up for a ride soon not today as i went to chester / wrexham last night & the gaffer will have a sad-on if i go out again this morning also i try to avoid sunday mornings when the weather is good cos the coppers will be out too

incidently were is devil's bridge ? the one i know is in mid wales do you know the raven cafe ?

7. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi andysjt, wud b gud 4 a ride soon, i no uve got to keep the boss happy! :roll: :)
    Devil's Bridge is just off the A65 at Kirkby Lonsdale a few miles past Ingleton and bout 1 1/2 miles past Cowan Bridge.
    i dont no the Raven cafe.

8. Rowly

Rowly

Was there on 2nd April with a crew from work, great weather, some of the lads had to visit an
    old crash site from 08, to get rid of some fears, it was a big crash three bikes head on with
    an artic and trailer, air ambulance involved, it was filmed as part of a documentary for the
    Yorkshire air ambulance, some nasty injuries but thankfully no body bags

9. Stu

Stu

Oops, me and the missus have just got back from the Milkbar at Sherburn. We hadn't planned to go there but ended up there none the less. We were there 14:30 to 15:00 and only saw one other 675. A scorched yellow with a private plate on.

10. Hi Fridge,

Was in France last wkend but I'll be out this one as long as I can get a new rear tyre on sat.

11. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi Chickenstrip, gud time in France?
    du fancy meetin up for a blast this weekend wen u hav ur new tyre on, sat or sun, they say sat gonna b betta wether. hav to go see Homeopathist 9.30 sat a.m. but goin on bike, shud b leavin there 11-11.30.
    by the way wot tyre u goin 4?

12. France was great, there for a wedding. Shame I wasn't on the bike the roads are great round the Alps. Sat sounds good, I'm off to bctmotorcycles for a new rear tyre in the morning. hopefully they will get their shit together and get it done quickly. I'm going for a Pilot Power 2CT this time. I really liked the OEM supercorsa's but they're really soft and have worn down in 4k. (I've done 5.5k on it now and its actually bald!)
    I'll PM you my mobile so we can meet up

Jim