675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Money No Object

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OnlyOneWayHome, Mar 27, 2009.

1. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

Following on from Edski's good fortune today, I was wondering....

If money was no object what mods would you get to improve your biking life?

2. Stu

Stu

Mmmm. Money no object. I'd buy the country and sack the government. Then modify:-

Cars and lorries banned from all motorcycle favourite routes at the weekend.
    All speed cameras removed and shoved up Gordon Brown's arse.
    Redlight cameras on all junctions with lights (now these are safety cameras).
    Remove targets from the police so policing is no longer a business.

Oh...Have I got the jist of this thread wrong....Sorry, I'd buy an MV Agusta F4 in black. :lol:

3. are we talking mods or are we talking bikes?...bike would have to be a ktm rc8r, :cool: mods would have to be eveything you can buy :lol: and a matching set of leathers

4. jimjam39

jimjam39

Honda NR750 oval piston jobbie for the bike, as for mods.....probably some carbon fibre wheels :)

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Carbon Wheels for me £2400................................. Yes Please ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Stu

Stu

I'd quite like some black rearsets and a black rear sprocket.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Stu shall we both just get the new 2009................. with all the toys :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

The carbon wheels look amazing; that would be my number one mod - damn shame about the cost of them though... other than that I do like the factory look with all the carbon on . . . . so with the change from the carbon wheels I would invest in top notch leathers & a better lid :p

9. Stu

Stu

Well I've had this one 2 years now which is the longest I've ever kept a bike so it could be an option. Shhh, don't tell anyone but I'm thinking of getting a new Vespa :D

10. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

For another bike, I would go for something more laid back that I can take the wife out on without her complaining everytime we stopped!!!

For mods, I'd have carbon wheels also, all the triumph carbon stuff and have carbon fairing panels and tank made. I'd also change my rear light to a clear one and do something with the indicators.