675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

- moved ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by glue, Dec 6, 2009.

1. glue

glue

I thought I was alone thinking it needs a "real" 675 forum -
    Well, here I am and if it`s about the 675 racing the Isle of Man I`m always good for a pic ...

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3138_2696686450_93324f2bc9_b.png

2. henrymc

henrymc

Hi mate welcome to the forum, I was over on the Island for the TT, We stayed with a friend in Peel who rides a Triumph Tiger. What a cracking time we had, were you the guy I spotted doing the power wheelies out of the Gooseneck on one of the race days before the roads closed, during the TT :?: looked good whoever he was :smileup:

3. glue

glue

No sorry,
    I had to skip 2008 and 09 , but went for the Manx instead and then moved over to the south of the Island

Mine had a different plate then ...

[​IMG]

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, just been looking at your site some great photo's there. One year I'll make the TT and secure a B&B before they get fully booked... :)

5. Rowly

Rowly

Now then glue, welcome to the site hope you stick around, excuse the pun :D

6. glue

glue

All ways ready to make it stick :wave:
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3586_3796272748_3173d87a71_b.jpg

7. D41

D41

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

....That's a terrible photo of you leaning against a wall, glue!....don't be so lazy - ride your bike a bit!!

8. glue

glue

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3508_3753513666_eecf852bda_b.jpg
    Adrian Mc.Farland from Newtown Stewart through Church Bends, Southern 100, 2009

9. Fair play to you - proper riding. If I could just find some talent in the garage I'd be right behind you.

10. Great pictures Glue, as richtea says-proper riding, I tip my cap to anyone who races,especially on the roads,balls of steel.welcombe to the site as well.