675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Moving on to pastures new

Discussion in 'General' started by Rowly, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Rowly

Rowly

Hi to you all,
    I have decided to chop in my 675SE and have done the deal for a brand new Gixer 750.
    the temptation was to hard to resist especially with their great 0% finance deals at the
    moment, so I felt this was the right time to change, the Triumph Daytona is a fantastic
    bike and have enjoyed my brief ownership,the Gixer was my first choice but you turn a
    corner and the 675 caught my eye so it could have gone either way, who knows I may well
    live to regret it but thats life and I'm living every minute of it.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for all your help and advice you have
    contributed whilst I have been on the forum and wish you all the best for the future.

It just leaves me to say that I have several items for sale which I shall be listing on ebay
    but before I do I will give everyone on here the chance to purchase, I will list them in the
    for sale section in the next couple of days, the items are as follows.
    GB Racing full eng cover set................................................................SOLD
    GB Racing frame sliders.....................................................................SOLD
    GB Racing paddock stand bobbins..........................................................SOLD
    GB Racing fork spindle sliders..............................................................SOLD
    All the above are in as new condition
    Also Brand new Triumph aero screen.....................................................SOLD
    TOR CAN. done 200 miles..................................................................SOLD

Lower gel seat immaculate....................................................................SOLD
    Cowl in phantom black immaculate...........................................................SOLD
    Skidmarks hugger immaculate................................................................SOLD
    Triumph Sympatex Pantha Gortex sports jacket 3 months old as new........... now on ebay
    If anyone is interested in the above items please send PM for prices.

2. I'm having the Gel seat and hugger :D

may well have a buyer for all the GB racing gear too.

3. Rowly

Rowly

Just to confirm Kev AKA Admiral Nelson has duly purchased the Hugger & gel seat ;)

4. Rowly

Rowly

I have received interest from several members for the same items, to be fair to you all
    I have decided that whoever confirms by PM first that they wish to secure that item.
    I need to go out this morning so please be patient and I will get back to you ASAP
    Thanks Rowly

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Sorry to see you're selling the 675, but then the 750 gixer is also a great bike and I would imagine the move is good especially with the good 0% finance deals they're offering at the moment. I'll look forward to seeing the pics of your new beast! :D

6. Rowly

Rowly

Hi Graig,
    Thanks for all your support, Yeah there are some great deals at the moment and
    I couldn't resist the temptation for the Gixer, Have enjoyed my time on here and
    will certainly stay in touch, will post some pics when I get it.
    Thanks again
    Rowly.

7. kingfixer

kingfixer

Ride safe Rowly :smileup: hope you have great fun on the gixer its a beautiful looking bike :D :D

8. Rowly

Rowly

Thanks, it is a great looking bike,part of the appeal really :thanks:

9. Bloody hell - that was quick. Did my mate Graycat get the GB Racing gear?

10. graycat

graycat

I sure did! :cool:

Just awaiting paypal details and the transaction can take place. Not bad for my first day on here, huh? :lol:

11. spike

spike

good luck with the gixer rowly, sorry to see you go m8 and i wish you the best of luck ;)
    take care and ride safe dude :cool:

12. Rowly

Rowly

Thanks for the the kind words spike I will keep in touch now and then, its a great forum.
    Its not just about the bikes but also the people and characters on this site,you're all a
    good bunch.
    Cheers rowly :hug:

13. aaaaaaahhhhh, group hug :D

14. Stu

Stu

Who said you could come in :victory: :scramble: :doh: :whaa:

15. graycat

graycat

Sssshhhhhh!! I snuck in ;)

16. Rowly

Rowly

If anyone has any interest in the last three remaining items please let me
    know before Sat evening as i am listing them on ebay.

TOR CAN 200 miles only
    Phantom black cowl for SE
    Triumph sympatex pantha textile jacket 3 months old as new. Size UK46.
    Thanks rowly

17. could be interested in the jacket, rowly....any chance of a piccy and price

18. Rowly

Rowly

Yep give us 10 min ;)

19. Rowly

Rowly