675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My 675

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Mechanic, Dec 11, 2008.

1. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

I managed to get out for an hour today on my 675, it was my first proper ride since I got it so I took it easy as the roads were still damp, its soo comfy to ride, I didnt feel cramped up like i am when i'm on my gsxr, and it is very quick (it didnt hang about), and it sounds awsome too, like an f1 car lol, i'm currently looking at the carbon race can from 'the two bros' company and was wondering if any of you has had a race can fitted to their 675, and does it sound good.
    I'm also looking for a single seat cover, does anybody recomend one.
    many thanks

Mick ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o116_mechanicyuk_TD675.jpg_68170d1f7e6f09776330f581b542a92a.jpg

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Looking good... is that the flag decal on the headlights or a custom job (the photo isn't clear). Don't blame you looking for a seat cover, not too sure what it'll be like with a pillion on it... hopefully someone here can shed some light with the race can if any difference... :)

//edit I see the higher res image in the gallery!... has it had any modifications to it already?

3. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

not at the momment, the front is white with a touch of red white and blue, race colours i think,

4. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

5. mike675se

mike675se

What did you do about your numberplate? The website shows it has been relocated towards the rear shock, but looks like you would have to get an aftermarket plate?

Did you get the M2 or M5?

6. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

I had a braket made for it, it fit using the existing holes from where the origanal exhaust was fitted to.

7. feet

feet

re - i'm currently looking at the carbon race can from 'the two bros' company and was wondering if any of you has had a race can fitted to their 675, and does it sound good.

Mick ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o116_mechanicyuk_TD675.jpg_68170d1f7e6f09776330f581b542a92a.jpg [/quote]

I just put mine on tonight and started i up and yes it sounds very good, bit louder than I had expected.
    2 bo's carbon

Just have to figure out how to fix the number plate back on, the tail tidy iot comes with is only good if you have an
    illegal single line plate -say 2 inch letters, I don't and Mr plod and the MOT station are very fussy

Might have to design something and get it made up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello and welcome,

I have a had a ‘two bros’ canister fitted for about 2 years, it sounds very throaty under acceleration and its adds to the bike already nice lines.

I will get some pics later/tmw as I have it all exposed as I'm fitting aftermarket indicators.

I had the bike remapped once it was installed on the dealer’s recommendation (free of charge) and I had to replace the internal wadding as its failed a track day decibel test.
    It’s a huge weight saving as well due the original canister having the ‘cat’ inside it.

Pics to follow…

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you go, click on image for a full blown pic...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]