675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My new Arrow pics - as promised

Discussion in 'General' started by redfreddie, May 18, 2009.

1. redfreddie

redfreddie

Hi everyone, as promised here are the pics of my new arrow can. Took a few as I know Onlyonewayhome and Steveh wanted a look from different angles ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SteveH

SteveH

Hi mate,

That looks great!Reckon you need a carbon heatshield to finish it off though ;)

How does it sound?? Have you noticed any difference in power or delivery? Did you need to get the bike re-mapped for it?

Sorry so many questions hahaha REALLY like the look of that. Damn it! Thought I'd made a decision on the Yoshi but now I'm not so sure lol.

Steve

3. redfreddie

redfreddie

Hi Steve, I agree with the carbon heatshield, next on my list ;)

It sounds superb, looks awesome and is a lot throatier than before and just growls, i love it :D

Not really opened the bike up enough to notice power yet, delivery is the same tho as b4, very smooth and lots of torque. The bike does need re-mapping and the dealer did all that when they put the can on.

Obviously i'm biased as ive bought the Arrow but i love the look and the sound from the Arrow and how it looks on the bike. However, all the exhausts ive seen for the 675 look awesome ;)

4. Rowly

Rowly

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it does look fandabidozi, I would love one but Ive settled
    for the TOR can for now, get the carbon heat shield defo ;)

5. Looks brilliant. Thanks for putting those up.

6. I really like that.

I think i prefer slightly more the Triumph Racing one, but its a close call!

7. Onlyonewayhome, if you are interested you can have a look at and listen to mine anytime you feel like

:)

ps Arrow exhaust I mean

8. SteveH

SteveH

God damn it. Why doesn't anyonelive near me to check this stuff out :( ;) LOL

Steve

9. i wont bother posting my pics now, looks the same as this one :lol: sounds bloody fantastic dunnit :twisted:

10. Graham H675

Graham H675

very nice fella waiting for my tor can to turn up where u from in surrey

11. Er...I think everyone is missing the point here?

.........Look at the size of those CHICKENSTRIPS :!: :!: :D

someone should have warned you about posting pics :)

nice can mate, bet it sound great.

12. Thanks for the offer, I'll take you up on that. I was planning on going to Knott End cafe tomorrow night but having to work in Sheffield now!!! :( Next time I'm out and about (without pillion) I'll see if you are up for a ride out.

13. redfreddie

redfreddie

Hey Graham, im currently working in Redhill and living in Lingfield . . . I get up to Boxhill some days but dont get out as much on the bike as i'd like to due to kids, work etc ! Where are you based ?

Chickenstrips . . . . . I live in an area with no corners, just one big straight road . . . Ok i'm just rubbish at cornering lol ;) :oops: :oops:

14. Cool any excuse to get the bike out :)

15. SteveH

SteveH

Best you get out and practice then mate! Mine looked like this when I bought the bike..........

[​IMG]

.............and after 2 rides out now looks like this........

[​IMG]

Still got a little way to go but coming from a bike ten years older and a lot heavier than the 675 I'm taking my time getting used to it. Can't wait to get it on track though and get them tyres EDGED! Mind you I'm not overly impressed with the OE fitted tyres, they are ok but nothing to write home about. I much prefer Dunlop Qualifier RR's or even D209's, each to their own though eh ;)

Still think the can looks proper though. Gonna try and get my hands on one of them. How much was it fitted and mapped????

Steve

16. That looks good (the Arrow can) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tyres - come on guys - if the tyres aren't ragged to the edges & they're not blue - try harder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Actually a bit like this :cool:

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol:

18. Graham H675

Graham H675

redfreddie in carshalton also up boxhill most sundays have to organise a meet up there one sunday

19. andysjt

andysjt

never mind his chickenstrips , check out the wheelbaro thats had a long lay off ,need to give it a service before it turns another wheel :lol: :lol:

but serously nice can , followed one on ebay but it got to rich for me

20. redfreddie

redfreddie

SteveH - Trackdays coming this summer so i should get rid of the chickenstrips then ;) I'm not sure how much they would be to buy fitted, i negotiated mine into the price of the bike when i bought it, along with the alarm and clear rear lense. But I think around £450ish was mentioned !

Graham H675 - Defo have to arrange a meet on a sunday some time up at boxhill, and anyone else thats around surrey ?

andysjt - the wheelbarrow has been laid off for years and the wheels will fall off if moved lol, to busy buying cars and bikes and having kids ;)