675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My other bike.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by day-tony675, Aug 4, 2009.

1. day-tony675

day-tony675

Here's my other bike,a 2002 Yamaha Fazer 1000. Saw one at the NEC in 2000 a fell in love with it :) ,I love the praying mantis like appearance from the front,especially when you get down low to look at it(or withit up high as it was when I saw it at the show :!: ).It's such a mile muncher,great two up,I think nothing of popping up to Dorset to see my mother(about a 350 mile round trip)in one day.Tried it on the D675,felt like I had gone 10 rounds with Tyson.It fell like riding a comfy armchair in comparison.The minor roads in Somerset/Dorset are potholed to hell.The only problem I have now is if I jump straight on to the D675 after riding I try to muscle around like the Fazer,which means it twitches thro' over input until my brain gets reprogramed :oops:

Attached Files:

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Looks good :D Got any other pics of it?

Nice pic of St Mawes Castle there too :D

3. day-tony675

day-tony675

One of my fave rides outside the tourist season. I'm sure you have seen the pics of the D675 there as well. Having had her from new I have load of pics of her. I will put a select few on the gallery.