675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by paws, Nov 4, 2009.

1. paws

paws

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

I likey, not got any myself, but have always admired the artistry. You must have spent a bloody fortune on them :eek:

3. paws

paws

Probley wouldnt have spent so much had i found my lastest tattooist before i had them done the first time round, as im currently having them all re-worked by her, my big back piece cost £125 so far, got 3 sessions of colouring to come yet

4. jimjam39

jimjam39

Bloody hell :eek: :eek:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tats are not for me either but each to their own…
    Paws, interesting theme but I don’t see Hello Kitty anywhere :)

6. henrymc

henrymc

Some nice work there Laura,
    was it your new Tatooist who done your Tiger?
    from the picture it looks to have real good detail,
    can see that your paws must get some close scrutiny also, :smileup:

7. paws

paws

No, my tiger/tribal was my first tattooist, hes next to be re-worked once my back piece is done.

8. D41

D41

9. Nice work. I've had just over 30 hours done so far (right sleeve, upper left arm, small pieces on back and leg). Arrival of my son meant that Mrs. Buff and I don't have any ink money any more!

Have you seen Fiona Long's work? She does a lot of big cats, etc.

10. Wow they are sweeet!! I've wanted to get a horse tattoo for a looong time but when I see them one ppl they always end up looking like demented cows! But this has restored my faith! Where did you go to get them done? I've had all my peircings done at tonys in redhill

11. henrymc

henrymc

Hiya Hazza :!: naw i am not going to ask to see pics of your piercings that may be rude, :scramble: :rotfl: but maybe a list of them would be interesting :whistle: :wave:

12. crj

crj

I'm jus' keepin' outa this one! :oops:

13. I will then........ this info is useless without pictures :)

14. Loool what are you lot like, they ain't that interesting to be honest, got my ears done a total of 12 times and still counting, had my nose done but had to have that out coz of work, got my tounge done twice ;D did think about getting a nipple done but permanatly erect nipple mmmm not sure....

15. D41

D41

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure!!! :lol:

16. +1 :lol:

17. henrymc

henrymc

+2 sounds interesting to me, :smileup:
    used to work with a guy from Middlesborough who had his Japs eye peirced and when a new guy turned up on site he always got the subject around to peircings (we knew what was comming next after the subject was mentioned) :rotfl: and then he proceded to show what it looked like, :rotfl:
    deffo strange lad

18. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

what's a Japs eye?

I had my left ear pierced back in January, spur of the moment thing in Manchester. Had taken wife and daughter to the theatre (Strictly Come Dancing Live - no I didn't go) and when I met them it caused a bit of a row...

19. andysjt

andysjt

you are joking right ....?

20. D41

D41