675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

My tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by paws, Nov 4, 2009.

1. New moderator required, one who dont delete all the best posts, applications close friday ;)

2. I dunno Edski, you mods will be the death of us rockers... BA-DUM TISH! (I'm here all week!). :D

Can't remember what I posted (and the post has been edited in my Posted Items in my profile. Something like:

It does sprinkle a bit, but I make extra money by hiring myself out for garden maintenance over the Summer months. BTW I am also available for children's parties and Bah Mitzvahs. And probably something about being annoyed to find out that the jewellery is 316L surgical steel (therefore non-magnetic), so it didn't even help me to find the little fella anyway.

Or something like that. Doesn't seem as funny as when I first posted it... :roll:

Now I'm off to post in Rants and Raves about over-zealous Mods... ;) :lol:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great pics Paw's and you're crazy, that's what I love about you ;)

4. paws

paws

Awwww cheers si, im currently counting down until im next at the tattooist (19th Dec) so expect more piccies

5. Rowly

Rowly

I just read a book on teach yourself to be a competent tattooist so paws I'm offering my services???
    Don't worry if I make a mistake cause I read a book on teach youself lazer eraser surgery.
    Not up for it then :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Quality work, very good artist you have there.

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Only 2 or 3 days to go until some naked pics of paws :cool:

8. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Thought of Paws getting inked today. Bzzzzzz.

C'mon Paws, need pix!!!

9. paws

paws

here ya go, the lovely lady is Kirsty my gorgeous and very talented tattooist, could only do an hours work on it today, next session, 2nd Jan:

ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc192_paws_sv650s_unicorn_20tattoo_th_unicorntattoo004.jpg
    ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc192_paws_sv650s_unicorn_20tattoo_th_unicorntattoo003.jpg
    ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc192_paws_sv650s_unicorn_20tattoo_th_unicorntattoo002.jpg
    ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc192_paws_sv650s_unicorn_20tattoo_th_unicorntattoo001.jpg
    ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc192_paws_sv650s_unicorn_20tattoo_th_unicorntattoo.jpg

10. superpete675

superpete675

11. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

Very Nice.. and well done the artist

12. Gonna be awesome when its finished :)