675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

New 675 SE

Discussion in 'General' started by keithspurs2000, May 13, 2009.

1. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

Myself and Spike saw the new 675SE today in Chester. Both of reckon its nicer in the flesh.

Attached Files:

2. redfreddie

redfreddie

Gotta say it does look nice :D ive only just bought my black one, now i want a white one as well !!

3. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Not so blue like the promo shots. looks ok. Although the 675cc vinyls may not stand out so much. Would have to take that into account if were to buy :lol:

4. SteveH

SteveH

Think I'm still gonna keep the jury out on this until I see one in the flesh. I'm really not to sure on it atm.

Steve

5. spike

spike

as keith said it looks much much better in the flesh, the blue frame is subtle and personally i was slobering over it, in fact keith and i where like a pair of kids in a sweet shop hahahahahahahahaha :) :)

6. Saw one of these in the stealers today. I tought the white paint was awesome woth blue metallic flakes, however I really did not like the frame. Hmm wonder if that could be painted black :?

7. Probably easier to buy a normal one and have the pannels and tank painted white!

8. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Looks better in this pic than in the Triumph one but just think how dirty it'll get. You'd be forever washing the bike.

9. I'm forever washing the bike anyway. It rains nearly every day in the North West and the roads are all covered in crap!