675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

new 675

Discussion in 'General' started by burt, Feb 23, 2009.

1. burt

burt

Well i have just ordered my new 09 675 in tornado red , test rode it last week , WOW its a lot better than my 06 model , tried an FZ1 N , but saw sense and cant wait to bring home the much improved Daytona . The first big journey after running in will be the NW200 , fantastic .

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

Well done that man ! I hope to be doing exactly the same very shortly (appart from the FZ1 bit, lol) :)

3. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Nice one Burt................Great Choice ;)

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

fantastic... I'm envious now.. been looking at the 09 model for a long time now ... so close to placing the order as well; and it looks fantastic in tornado red. Did you get any extra's with it or just the box standard for the time being?

oh, and welcome to the site! :D

6. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome Burt,
    Hope you have many safe and trouble free miles on your brand new Daytona.
    :D :D :D

7. burt

burt

Thanks guys , i still have Triumph race can from 06 , but i like the look of the new Arrow can , any info on that ? . I had 12,000 miles on the old one without any trouble , i think they are so good out of the box , but will probably do some bits and pieces . I like the quickshifter !!! . thanks for the welcome .

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

How long you been looking Craig................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's only March 2009

9. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

lol; since the first pictures surfaced last year :'( Tooooo Looooonnnggg :lol: