675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

New Boy Here !

Discussion in 'General' started by jimjam39, Aug 25, 2008.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

Hi, just thought i would join up and say hello. I've had my scorched yellow since March 07 and i still get a buzz everytime i go out on her. I live in the land of the traffic taliban (thats North Wales), so if any of you are in the area give me a shout and we can meet up for a chat and a spin.

2. welcome to the site m8.

"I live in the land of the traffic taliban (thats North Wales)" - love it :D , never heard that one before.

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

Cheers. Brunstrom and his mob are pretty sneaky up here, but i tend to go out in the middle of the day throughout the week if i can so its usually quiet.

4. Stu

Stu

Hi and welcome

You didn't have an SV650 did you and post as jimmyjam on sv650.org. I hope not as he traded in for a BMW C1 :eek:
    [​IMG]

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome! :) Wales has so many good roads, I was staying just outside Newport for 4 months this year and couldnt believe what I was missing. The ol' car doesnt have the same effect on the roads as a bike! :)

6. jimjam39

jimjam39

No that was not me ! :) I had a CBR 600 before my 675 (2001 F model). I was returning to biking after about 10 years off and thought that would be a good all round bike to get "up to speed" again. Had it for just over a year, it was a good bike actually but then i had a test ride on a 675 at my local dealer and that was that ! :D

Thanks, and you are bang on there .