675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

New girl here

Discussion in 'General' started by paws, May 30, 2008.

1. paws

paws

Hey, newbie here :)

Im paws, proud owner of a 2008 daytona 675 SE :)
    had her since march from new and still running her in, im also on triumph675.net

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello, and welcome!

Always good to see new 675 riders, how are you finding it? The only annoying thing with getting new bikes is running them in, still cant have too much of a good thing at once! :)

Hope you find here useful, it's a fresh start for us here at 675.cc so expect more to come! :D

3. Hey Paws! Welcome to the site, as Craig said things are just starting out round here, so spread the word! :)

I just picked up my 675 on thursday! Lovin it!

Where abouts in the world are you from?

4. Stu

Stu

Hi Paws

Stu here from the other site (service record book :) ) Glad you made it across here. You need to post some pictures of your bike. I'm intrigued about the paw prints.

Welcome again.

5. Thaibite

Thaibite

Welcome Paws, Jean here. We PM'd each other re the service book on the 'other' site? My 675's a couple of years old now but I've just had an afternoon of cleaning to try make her look a bit more like she did when she was new :)