675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by triple n, Jul 26, 2008.

1. triple n

triple n

hi all, the name's nige....just picked up my 07 plate 675 in black and loving every minute...had 2 955's before this one but fell in love when i first saw a picture of it....nice to see there are so many other people with impeccable taste....by the way, i'm from plymouth...

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome! Good to see more UK 675 riders, feel free to post any pictures in the gallery and/or on the board. How are you finding the bike? :)

3. triple n

triple n

i just look out of the window and there it is :lol: the riding position is better than my 955 but the seat makes me butt ache, spose i'll get used to it...it is definately more flickable but not as much go but definately more fun to ride..not sure what the point of the little blue lights is, if im revving the thing to 14 grand id rather watch where im going....all in all, bloody good fun...will post some some pics when i've got some and figured out how to do it

4. ello m8 and welcome. agree with you about the blue lights, i've turned mine off. :D

5. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Hey there and welcome. Im new here too. Picked up my 675 in march and again loving every minute!!!
    I'm also from Plymouth. Only seen one other D675 around locally. Maybe you?

6. triple n

triple n

hi m8, wouldnt have thought it was me, only got mine saturday last, have only seen 1 other, parked at milehouse, gunmetal in colour..do you ever get to paignton bike nights or jaspers, havent been for a couple of years, may be able to start going again...if youre ever there and you see a black 675, pop over and say hi, we can have a cuppa and compare notes

7. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Not had a chance to get to paignton yet but will be there next time the weathers nice. Which isn't often down here!!! As for jaspers you cant beat a quick trip and cuppa. Will keep an eye out for ya mate.

8. mike675se

mike675se

Hi guys, nice to see a few more of you from plym, (I'm from plymstock) we'll have to organise a plymouth/south west meet up some time.

9. triple n

triple n

will definately be up for that, just give me a time and place...and maybe a little jaunt aswell?

10. triple n

triple n

i have decided to leave the little blue lights on, they look really cool in the dark...aaaah, little things please little minds. by the way, ill be in greece from the 21st for 2 weeks, so if your going to organise a meet can you make it either side of these dates, would really hate to miss it...thanks :cool:

11. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Def up for a meet guys. Let us know a time and place. Hi to Mike too, another plymstock boy here!

12. triple n

triple n

hi all, anybody fancy a trot up to paignton bike nite on wed 13th (the forcast for this wed coming is crap) perhaps meet at jaspers and go from there..if its not raining of course..

13. mike675se

mike675se

yeah that sounds good, and I can now give the wife enough notice LOL. what time do you wanna meet at jaspers

14. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Yeh I'll be up for that mate. Lets just cross our fingers for some sun!

15. triple n

triple n

how does 6 oclock....ish sound

16. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

6 o'clock ish sounds good. Will be seeing you there. If the weather aint still like it is now!!!!

17. triple n

triple n

looking forward to it...ive ordered some sun, lets hope it turns up...see you there guys and the teas on me :D

18. mike675se

mike675se

Still up for tomorrow guys? meet at Cap'n Jaspers at 6, then up to Paington?

19. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Yeh its still a date! ;) Forecasts looking mixed but we should be in for some clear skies at least

20. triple n

triple n

yep, still up for it...i gotta drive it at least once before my holiday.. summertime my arse :cry: