675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

new member & 675 owner

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fridge, Apr 16, 2009.

1. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi 2 all 675cc members
    im new 2 this site & the Triumph Xperience. got new 09 675 bout 4 wks ago. hi to the 2 guys ive seen on 675's up at the Sun Inn at separate times, 1st, im sorry i dont no ur name, the guy with a red 1 who lives Bradford way if i remember correctly & the guy with the grey 1 who has a 2 bro's can on his, who i believe is The Mechanic. just 2 let u no my 2 Bro's can is ordered & shud b on in 3 wks or less. cant wait to hear that music! :D

2. Rowly

Rowly

Hi The Fridge, welcome to the site, you got yourself a cool name to go with a cool bike
    and now you're on a cool forum :D :D

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Fridge! Am guessing you're from West Yorkshire or thereabouts.

Are you importing the can from the USA?

4. Hi m8
    I remember you up there last monday...hows things
    it was nice to chat with ya..hope to see you at the sun inn again
    did mine sound nice when i set off :D

5. Stu

Stu

Hi and welcome.

Note to self, must go to the Sun Inn more. I'll actually be passing by tonight on my way to Malham. I have to go to Knaresborough first so I'll be tootling along the A59 about 5pm. Normally a road I like but I imagine that it will be full of traffic.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Fridge, Great to have ou on board. :D

Stu, Mechanic & Fridge................ wehere is the Sunn Inn & do you all fancy a "Mini Meet" when I get back :?:

See Ya All on the Flip Side :cool: :lol: :cool:

7. Stu

Stu

it be HERE. I'm up for a meet there.

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

Re:reply to new member & 675 owner

Ta 4 the welcome all who replied to my post.
    to Rowly: Hi, The cool name- The Fridge, i got from my riding mates cos i ride with a tank bag and it always has food in it and i partake of it ea stop.

To Edski675: Hi, Yes i'm from West Yorks, the Leeds area, 2 mins from Leeds Brad airport.
    The can is comin from the USA via Jordan Bikes at Gildersome near the Showcase cinema.

To The Mechanic: Hi, things not 2 bad ta. Gud chattin 2u2, i'm up there pretty regular & yes wen u left it was music to my ears,it sounded V nice. Cant wait 4 mine to arrive!

To Stu: Hi, yes get up there more often. hope u hav/had a gud trip up to Malham.

To Jap_Sti_3: Hi, Stu put map where the Sun Inn is, near Fewston reservoir at Norwood. sounds gud to hav a 'mini meet'. just a word of warnin cos 2 mile or so radius of the Sun Inn is a hotspot 4 the boys in blue!! so take it easy.

To all: If any 1 fancies a 'mini meet' this w'end i can make any time after midday Sat ( Sat a.m. havin 675's suspension setup at Suspension UK at Keighley. :p

9. am ordering the two brothers juice box next week :D
    so it will be even better.
    i might get out tomorrow........after i done the garden :|

10. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi The Mechanic, u'll hav to let me no wot its like with the juice box, i'm wonderin wether to put 1 on at same time as the 2 bro's can gets fitted.

11. Hi all, also new member and 675 owner.
    Was wondering what nights anyone goes to sun inn, I’m local in Harrogate

12. AcB46

AcB46

Wednesday night is the day out usually go to sun inn then on to sherburn to stare at other peoples bikes and watch crazy people do wheelies

13. The Fridge

The Fridge

hi gibo69 welcome. is your 675 black by the way going by your post pic. make sure u vote in the general section under 'what colour is yours?' or something like that, we've gotta keep these reds down or they''ll get 2 big headed :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. yeah its black, already voted :D

15. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome To the site Gibo69, you're not that far from me, I,m 10 miles south east
    of York, I am a regular visitor to Harrogate nice town, got married there nearly
    4 years ago, we sometimes call in at the Kestrel just outside Harrogate on the
    Wetherby road, nice SE :D

16. Stu

Stu

There are a few of us within striking distance of Sherburn now. About time someone arranged a meet. I'm in The Smoke again but I'll be back late tomorrow. What's the weather like for Thursday night for a coffee at the Milkbar.

17. Rowly

Rowly

I'm out for a blast to the coast in the morning, the weather for Thurs is more rain.
    But I agree Stu we should arrange something ;)

18. The Fridge

The Fridge

heard the weather on thurs isn't gonna b that gud, that damn rain is comin bac!
    what about the w'end?

by the way Stu, dont want to sound thick or anything but what do u mean 'in The Smoke agen'?

19. Rowly

Rowly

Sat a no no for me, at my nephews wedding in Barton on Humber, may be well
    hung over Sunday :shock: