675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

New Member saying hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Norfolk Boy, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Norfolk Boy

Norfolk Boy

Hello,from sunny norfolk ;) ride a 07 Masterbike edition with a few bits & bobs will try & post pix soon, :roll: .

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to 675.cc. Hope you find it useful here and any questions please don't hesitate to ask. :D

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Welcome on board, look forward to seeing the Masterbike Edition. What doe it have to make it a Masterbike :?: :geek:

4. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Welcome to the party. nice friendly bunch in here. Visit frequently, post often! :D

5. welcome to the site m8

6. Welcome. Just to echo Jap's comments, what is a Master Bike edition?

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Looking forward to seeing photo's of it! ;)

Attached Files:

• 675b.jpg
      675b.jpg
      File size:
      115.8 KB
      Views:
  8. Stu

Stu

I missed that one. Do you know how many were produced? Did you buy it new?

9. it's what i've got too Stu, dunno how many were produced, bought mine new last march. The only differences are the decals and the fact that it comes with fitted with several carbon goodies (as already listed above) so it was more cost effective to buy the Masterbike Edition than to add the carbon yourself.

I think they were only released in graphite, but somebody please correct me if i'm wrong.

10. Hi there and welcome :) .

I only joined myself on 1st January this year and have been very impressed with the varied content of the site.

Midgeman.

11. Norfolk Boy

Norfolk Boy

Thanx for all messages.There were 100 Masterbikes made I bought mine brand new last easter although 07 model its on 08 plate mine is No37,all the differences are the carbon parts and graphics I paid just 6100 otr not a deal I could turn down :!: Pix coming soon weather permitting I`ve added evotech tailyidy ,TOR can, watsen flushmounts & aero screen ;)

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Sounds Great, looking forward to the pics.... Want to see the the TOR Can.Got the Watsens on already along with carbon. And what a price got mine for guess what £6750.... and £2k back on scooter ;) 100% 0% credit on the rest..top deal till they went under :x

13. Norfolk Boy

Norfolk Boy

Just added some pix to the gallery :D

14. j18kdd

j18kdd

hi i have number 14 /of the 100 great bike nice to have it with all the bits on as the carbon is a lot i am thinking off getting a bigger hugger as the carbon one is a bit small .pick my bike up for £4700 so not bad but its done 8000 miles what a bike :D :D :D :D

15. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Nice One J18kdd Great to have you on board.

Get a couple of pics up we all love to see other members bikes in the gallary.