675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cooler king, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Cooler king

Cooler king

Hi just found the forum via 675.net good to see a uk site at last bought my 06 plate 675 in December and it's keeping my 97 Speed Triple 750 company in the garage is there anyone from Scotland here or is it just me ?

2. Stu

Stu

Hi Cooler King

Welome aboard. I'm not sure if there is anyone else here from Scotland yet but it's early days as this site is just getting warmed up. I too was glad when I found this site as the US site is all about group buys. It is a good site but a more local site with not so much traffic is more than welcome.

Where in Jockland are you?

Stu

3. Welcome to the site Coolerking!

Would that be the same model Speed Triple that has Mission Impossible Fame?

4. Cooler king

Cooler king

Thanks for the welcome , I'm in the central region between Edinburgh/Glasgow Bo'ness to be exact sorry my bikes not thr same as MI it's the old carb model I'll post a pic later :)

5. Cooler king

Cooler king

My 675's older brother :D

Attached Files:

6. clarkiediver

clarkiediver

Hi there

Just found the site today and glad too see there are others out there with good taste in bikes. I'm just up the road Cooler King in Larbert! just bought my first Triumph last month couldn't resist the SE. :D

7. Cooler king

Cooler king

Hi clarkiediver , Hope your enjoying the SE it's nice to have something a bit special if you see a graphite 675 running about it might just be me