675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ramsey577, Nov 25, 2009.

1. ramsey577

ramsey577

Hi to all, newbie to this site, owned a Daytona 600 before the purchase of my 675 so have been a triumph fan a while. Look forward to being a member and getting involved in the latest chat!! My names Dave and i now live in Dereham Norfolk, lived in London for a while so now enjoying being able to ride on proper roads without travelling miles just to get to the twisties!!

2. Welcome dude its a great forum, with plenty of friendly banter and lots of useless erm i mean useful information, glad to have u aboard :)

3. welcome dude...love the colour

4. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Ramsey :jaw: Wow! what colour do they call that? Mighty fine looking

5. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

welcome matey, get stuck in!

6. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Dave. welcome to the forum.
    As Davetona said that is one mighty fine looking 675.
    Does it glow in the dark? :scramble: :scramble:

7. kingfixer

kingfixer

Welcome...unusual colour are they gold wheels as well !!

8. Welcome aboard Dave.

as already said....niiiiiice looking ride m8 :up:

9. D41

D41

Welcome, dude - & as many have mentioned, NICE colour!!

10. henrymc

henrymc

Just thought, is that the same green as the Street Triple? any more pictures? also looks like it is pre 2009 as the engine is not painted black but it has the 2009se graphics on it :?: :smileup:

11. superpete675

superpete675

Welcome mate and congrats on the new bike - doubtless you will thoroughly enjoy :beer:

12. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Yo Dave, that really is one fine looking motorcycle :cool: Just what you need on Norfolk hills ;) :lol:

13. ramsey577

ramsey577

Thanks for the welcomes, yes it is the Street Triple Green and has the 09 graphics. The bike is an 06 plate with only 716 miles on clock!! Was owned by some bloke with too much money and had to have latest toys, he spends most of his time abroad so never rode the bike. Apparently he knocked bike over in garage and did minor plastic damage, the bike was sold to my Local Triumph dealer who had Dream Machine do the Green and Gold paint job. No more pics yet as pick up is tomorrow morning!!!

14. redseven

redseven

Welcome to here. Dream machine are a good company. Good choice,on a 675, a usable tool .

15. henrymc

henrymc

Yep Dream Machine have a very good reputation when it comes to spray jobs not the cheapest but very good. Would think that your graphics are painted on also rather than stickers? Sounds like you had a result with your 675 mate, Hope to see you out and about when the weather gets better :smileup:

16. redseven

redseven

Graphics could have been airbrushed on? Possibly stuck on then laquered over maybe? I'm not a painter so can't say. You had a result Ramsey577.

17. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

06 with 716 miles, and what an outstanding colour on the 675. Sounds like a superb find. Welcome to the site, hope you find it helpful here. :D

18. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome Dave and may I say a welcome change with the eye catching green, happy days!!!

19. Hi Dave ;)
    Loving the green...very bold choice :mrgreen:
    Di
    :cheers:

20. welcome and omg i sooo knew the 675 would look good in green but never thought of gold wheels to match, besides black, green is the best color, as it reminds me of my old zxr400, mmmm...... wonder what a 675 would look like in Kawasaki green?