675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ninjaboy, May 7, 2009.

1. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy

Ladies and gents, Just like to say hello to you.
    I am new to the forum and have just put down a deposit on the new 675SE having been riding mainly Kwaks all my riding life ( 28 years on and off).
    Took a test ride today and put down a deposit straight away. I am eagerly awaiting delivery of my Pearl white with blue framed wee beastie. Has anyone seen one in the flesh yet??
    Cheers
    Gordon
    Strathaven (Nr Glasgow)

2. Hi Gordon.....welcome to the British side!....haven't actually seen the new SE in the flesh as it were....but looks pretty good!

Although dopn't go getting people on here started about colours.....as most seem to think black is the best when it is clearly red! LOL!

In all seriousness though....it's a great bunch on here so feel free to ask anything and share your experiences!

Cheers
    Sparky

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Evening! Congratumalations on your purchase!! Stonking bikes... even in white...

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Great to see a new convert to th e675 675SE :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Hey well done bud. You will be the first one I have known bought. Looking forward to the pics.

6. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome newbie 675SE with the new 675SE, I got an email from my dealer
    to say they had taken delivery of three of the these, so may have a butchers
    later today, who knows could be persuaded :)

7. Hi and welcome to the site. I really like the new colour (well it had to be better than the very common black!!!). Still not seen one in the flesh yet but believe the pics have not done it justice!

8. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps. Last 2 bikes were black, both Ninjas, so had to have a different colour and red is just not me I`m afraid. The white is so I will stick a few pics on when i get it although I am off to the Northwest-200 next week and dont want to be running in when a mad dash is called for so it will need to wait until I get back. Dealer reckons between now and end of the month. Cheers.

9. Rowly

Rowly

Just been to view the new SE at my local dealer, not really sure :?: it may grow
    on me, maybe its because it the total opposite to my own, both will take some
    keeping clean though, never the less its a D675 and thats what counts.
    So take it easy until she's run in and then enjoy many safe miles :D

10. Jack Lilley is doing 0% finance on New D675s. So I rang to see if I could chop mine in against a new D675 SE and they are not covering it in the offer! To be honest, it would have cost me another £50 a month just to have a new one and mine is still better than I will ever be.

11. The Fridge

The Fridge

welcome 675SE, gud to hav u on board.

i saw the new SE in the flesh/metal 2 day. i hav to say i'm not that keen, black is way the best color :lol:
    the white is a fairly subtle pearlescent with very faint blue flecks in it.

maybe c u at the NW200, im off there too. i'll b on an 09 675 in black, dressed all in black with black Arai and black visor.(just love black!) black tank bag also accompanies me.
    what will u b riding?

12. Ninjaboy

Ninjaboy

I will be on a 55 plate ZX636. Also in black with black jacket, jaens boots etc but with an Arai Neevesy Replica. Have a good time.

13. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, good to see another convertee :D be interesting to see photo's of the SE in real life, not a photoshop image :D

14. The Fridge

The Fridge

may see u, ta and hav a gud time urself 2.