675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Newby need info

Discussion in 'General' started by Bonzai33, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Bonzai33

Bonzai33

Hello all, Waiting to pick up my new 675 in two weeks time but need some info.
    Can anyone tell me the best sites to purchase accessories without paying Triumph UK prices,
    I was looking for a Tank Pad but can't seem to find a descent site with a good selection.

Cheers

2. JDB

JDB

EBay is good but check for quality!
    For a tank pad - I bought a generic carbon fibre one off Ebay and so far its holding up.

3. SteveH

SteveH

Options do seem quite limited atm. Original Triumph ones do come up on fleabay quite regular though. Only place I've found online so far thats out and out 675 is T3 racing. Not sure they do tank pads but bang that into google and have a look round.

Steve

4. Bonzai33

Bonzai33

Cheers guys I'll give them a try, thanks

5. Have a look at the Motographix(maybe a different spelling) pads. They have a very wide selection and very good quality.

6. kingfixer

kingfixer

Just got motografix one this week, very good and some good designs too :D :clap:

7. Bonzai33

Bonzai33

Thanks again,
    I got what I was looking for at bikingdirect.com, the selection was not massive but fortunately they had what I wanted.