675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

noise!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by Graham H675, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Graham H675

Graham H675

when i first got on the 675 i heard a groning noise i thought was a wheel bearing but i was told it was the ram air filter i could hear from the front anyone else get a noise like this??????

2. yep...mine does it aswell, i thought it was the engine, but im paranoid...try changing the position of your head, i.e, try and get down behind the fairing a bit and see if it goes away. worked for me...failing that, a good set of earplugs as i think youll be hearing noises for as long as you own the bike coz they are inherantly noisy, its a triumph thing, all part of the charm

3. or am i just paranoid?????

4. Graham H675

Graham H675

must be the air ram then never heard it on my legend tt just a fook load of wind noise as no fairing or screens lol

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Stick a TOR Can on and you'll be too busy Grinning and listening to that to give a t**s about the groning noise................. trust me I know.............ask Edski here's heared what I'm on about :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. What does TOR stand for?

7. Rowly

Rowly

I think it stands for Triumph off road but I'm sure someone on here will correct me.

8. jimjam39

jimjam39

Thats spot on :)

9. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Thought it meant "Thrashit'sarse Of Ray" :evil: :twisted: :eek: :lol: :lol: