675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Noob!

Discussion in 'General' started by JimR, May 27, 2009.

1. JimR

JimR

Hey, Jim from Newquay, had my 675 for a month now! on my third Triumph now had a T595, then a 1050 Speed Triple, now this lovely beast, I believe its Nige's old one, Black 07

Love it, awesome machine!!!

[​IMG]

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Jim, that's a fine pair of ....... wheels :lol:

Welcome on board!!

3. crj

crj

And the 'No Entry' sign makes it even more amusing!

4. Rowly

Rowly

Hey up Jim welcome, you're not trying to tell us you've boobed buying Nige's cast off :lol:

5. JimR

JimR

something I should know hahaha

6. hi jim, nice to have you with us, does your reg end in XS?

7. Welcome mate. for some reason I just cant seem to see your bike in the picture. No matter what I do, I just seem unable to focus on it.

8. JimR

JimR

yeah mate, it does indeed end in XS

9. Graham H675

Graham H675

hello and welcome fellow 675 buddie

10. looks like its my old one then, hope your looking after the old girl :D we.ll have to meet up one day, now theres more of us down this way....are you going to thruxton this weekend?..

11. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

'Quality worth every penny' - says it all about a D675 :D Inspired choice of photo location :D

12. JimR

JimR

Thruxton??? wasson there then?

Would love to head up that way, but I'm heading to GT on Saturday, having the rearsets replaced under warranty! :) fair bit of corrosion on them! Triumph aluminium is crap! Managed to snap one in half the other day! whoops!

13. youve only had it 5 minutes and youve broken it already :lol: thruxton is the next round of the british superbike championship, we going on sunday...and by the way, the rearsets on mine are already corroding, think ill take it back too, you going to plymouth or st austell

14. JimR

JimR

Im goin St Austell, tis only 20 Minutes up the road, saying that think we may take a ride up to plymouth anyways! Do you still have the seat cowl? or did that make it onto ebay lol

15. nope, thats on my new one, did sell all the other bits though...are the r&g,s still on it?

16. JimR

JimR

yeah the R&Gs are still there, is there an after market airfilter in there, hell of an induction roar from it, or is that normal lol

17. thats normal, mate...part of the charm, whack a sports can on it and itll sound even better....as far as i know the filter is standard, i didnt change it anyway....