675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Now I know Why my Starter Relay Packed up..................

Discussion in 'General' started by Jap_Sti_3, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Now I know Why my Starter Relay Packed up.................. THANK YOU Mr Youle!!!!

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675008_5.jpg

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675010_6.jpg

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675011_4.jpg

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675009_6.jpg

I WANT ONE................................... :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek:

2. Rowly

Rowly

Very cool Jap, please tell us, whats it like been Triumphs resident test rider :?: :D

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

But it's so fugly :eek:

4. i'll second that :lol:

5. Rowly

Rowly

It would be more at home with an L.A.P.D cop sat on it :?:

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

OH My Word....................................... Heavy, slow, petrol goblin, Monster. :( :eek: :?

Had a blast out and it sits at 80 on motorway and you do not know it is even switched on. The B roads are great but try doing a U turn and you know your on the world Bggest lump of metal. Gears Clunk no matter what I did, may be thats me but I cannot get it cracked just on the odd ocasion on the motorway. :? :(

Took me forever to "Back" it onto the drive and intoo the garage as its just too big to turn round on the drive........................... I want my "Beats" back :evil: :twisted: :ugeek:

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Second Ride.........................

Opinion the same - Nearly late for work stuck in traffic.
    Great miirrors with a blind spot big enouph to fit a BMW 5 Series in............... Sorry Mate never saw you at the side of me !!!

Glad I backed it onto the garage as i would never have got the damn tthing turned round.

Used £17 of petrol in 120 miles NO WAY :eek:
    Went to pick up the Beats and she's not ready. Got the ST Sprint instead....... BLISS I want one. Comfort, speed and handling DONE :cool: :cool: :cool:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675013_3.jpg

What a Dealership.......... Superb Thanks Guys ;) :cool: :lol: :ugeek:

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

haha, it's a different bike each week! Thinking of starting a competitive alternative to MCN? :) the rocket looks comfy, just not practical for riding through traffic these days! ;p

9. The Fridge

The Fridge

wow Jap, now thats the least amount of seats ive ever seen on any 'Bus'.

10. I asked for (and got) a Rocket Three as loaner the last time my 675 went in for a service.

I just couldn't get on with it. I hated the feet-forward position, and I just could not get it to turn - counter-steering, leaning, whatever, it didn't work for me.

I did have the bright idea (before trying the R3) of taking my wife out on the back for a ride, but I hated it so much that it sat on my drive all day until the 675 was ready for collection.

I've never been so happy to hand a bike back!

Dunx

11. I got given an 2009 T100 today. Its a right gutless waste of time :( The engine sounds like a sewing machine and neutral is impossible to find. I'll take my 1978 T140 anyday.

Back early tomorrow to get my p'n'j back....gimmme gimme gimme..... :!: :!:

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Whoo gave you that to use Chicken???? :lol: :lol: :lol: