675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Number boards

Discussion in 'General' started by Admiral Nelson, May 5, 2009.

1. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

2. nope...too damned expensive

3. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

Have I got to be the first :lol:

They are only £59

4. rather get some stomp grips and cant afford them either, time to sell the kids :D

5. I have a Motografix Tank Pad on my D675 and on my Speed Triple and they were £20.00 each on their own so £59.00 for the front end plus Tank Pad is good value for money and by the way the quality and fit is EXCELLENT.

Midgeman.

6. RICH675

RICH675

SAW A NINJA IN A DEALERS WITH ONE OF THESE KITS FITTED AND IT LOOKED TOTALLY DIFFERENT. TRANSFORMED THE BIKE REALLY. BEEN LOOKING AT THIS KIT MYSELF BUT DUNNO ? ? DO I, DONT I ? ?

7. Stu

Stu

I've never seen these before. Any pictures out there installed.

8. I have a motografix tank pad and the quality is first rate.
    [​IMG]

I have not seen these on D675s but they have transformed the Ducatis and Kawasakis I have seen with them for the better.

9. i had the motografix kit on my multisrada they where a bit pricey but looked ok on the bike and protected the front and back of the bike from stone and boot marks. I have just got some stompgrip for the 675 and just need to find time to fit it as it says dont ride for 24 hours :(