675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

NW 200

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AcB46, May 4, 2009.

1. AcB46

AcB46

Set off on sunday for a week of beer and racing.Hope it is nice weather, anybody else off :?: :?: :?:

2. no such luck mate, will do it one day though

3. The Fridge

The Fridge

yeh AcB46, i'm off with a tour group on the bike, we set off wed p.m touring Ireland and seeing the race on Sat. Sunday plan a trip round Donegal and surrounding area.
    might c u there :shock: :D

4. MAD675

MAD675

Me and the wife are going over, we are camping in Portrush for the weekend. I will be taking my yellow TT600 rather than 675. Think the colour scheme is a bit too loud considering the recent troubles over there!!!

5. AcB46

AcB46

I set off this Sunday and staying until next Sunday. I'm going on my speed four, its just better for the long trips then the 675.

6. Going over on Thursday. Pray for good weather. Be on the ninja cos my 675SE in Paerl white is not going to be here in time. Enjoy.

7. MAD675

MAD675

AcB46 have a good trip tomorrow, I will keep an eye out for a green speed 4. 675SE its a pity you didn't have the SE earlier, it certainly would have stood out in the crowd. Have a good trip everyone and lets enjoy the racing. Come on the Dunlop Brothers!!!

8. henrymc

henrymc

Wish all you guys a great time over there at the NW200, Makeing me homesick thinking of it. Hope you get a chance to visit Ballymoney and have a pint of Guinness in Joeys bar, Joeys is at the railway station. there is usaly a display of his trophys, leathers, and some of his bikes in the town over the race weekend. Got a good ride for,The Fridge, in DONEGAL, its the N13 from the border to Letterkenny and then Stranorler ,then the N15 to Donegal Town, rest of the roads are real bumpy on a 675 but that is a good un (no cameras an not a big cop presence) :twisted: