675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Open Days at Triumph World in Chesterfield

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Open Weekend 15th and 16th August
    Triumphworld News...
    11th August 2009
    Hi .

Open Weekend

Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th August... Don’t miss this fun packed weekend in our new showroom, everyone is welcome so why not bring your friends and family!.

Attractions on the weekend include:

- Free Question time with our experie nced Triumph technicians
    - Carole Nash Insurance goodie bags
    - Hot Foodand refreshments
    - 42 new and used bikes on display
    - James Westmoreland with his Triumph 675
    - Test ride a new Thunderbird (please call to pre-book)
    - 10% Off Accessories, up to 50% Off Clothing lines
    - 'Win a Service' Free Priza Draw

and of course now is the perfect time to order your new bike for the new 59’ September registration. We’ll see you there…
    Mid-Season Clothing Sale

MID SEASON CLOTHING SALE - ENDS 31ST AUG
    CHOOSE FROM OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE OF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES... DON'T MISS OUR MID SEASON MADNESS!!!

Visit Triumphworld and 'bag a bargain' in our mid season clothing sale!
    With a wide selection of clothing and personal accessories to choose from, you can be sure of finding something for riders and non-riders alike at a snip of the usual price.
    The Triumph mid season sale offers you great value that is hard to come by with many items reduced by more than 50%!!
    SOME OFFERS ARE JUST TO GOOD TO MISS!
    New Showroom

WE'VE MOVED INTO THE NEW SHOWROOM!!...
    A much bigger, better lit and usable space with over 40 bikes on display, a dedicated service and parts area and of course loads of quality Triumph clothing. Don't worry we've not moved too far... It's next door to the old showroom still on the Autoworld Motor Group complex.

Pop down on our open weekend to check it out.
    Our Guarantee

"Find a better deal before collecting your bike and we will give you your money back in full..."
    Buy with confidence!
    Terms and conditions apply so please ask for full details.
    Dominant race weekend at Brands Hatch for JW Racing

The 8th round of the British Supersport Championship delivered a perfect weekend for JW Racing and 21 year old James Westmoreland. The Triumph rider headed the timesheets from the very start of the weekend, claiming pole position and battling hard for the victory in the 18 lap race.
    The race got underway and James got a good start and went into Druids in 2nd position but a few riders knew he was going to be a danger with his outright pace and there were a few desperate passes which left Westy in 7th position after the first lap. Not panicking James got his head down and produced a cool calculated ride and rode through the pack from 7th to pass Dan Linfoot on lap 8 for the lead of the race and pulled out 2.2 seconds on the pack before the safety car was deployed on lap 10. With the pack now on his rear wheel, James got his head down and rode the final 5 laps well beyond his years to claim his maiden long awaited victory.
    “ What a weekend and what a fantastic race! To top every session in the dry all weekend is perfect and my JW Racing/ JT performance centre Triumph 675 has been perfect. I have fallen in love with that bike this weekend! At the start I was very close to picking myself up out of the gravel thanks to a couple of desperate passes, but I used my brain and rode through the pack in only 8 laps, with calculated clean passes and sheer pace when we hit the front. Full Credit must go to my team, there dedication skill and sheer commitment is second to none and the victory is sweeter than I have ever dreamed about. I am looking forward to my home round at Cadwell and am hoping some home crowd support might help me taste the champagne again”
    James has now moved back into 4th place in the Championship 28 points behind championship leader Steve Plater with 100 points left on the table.
    James and the race winning JT Performance Centre Triumph 675 will be on display at Triumphworld, Brimington Road North, Chesterfield on the 15th and 16th August for the opening of their new showroom. www.triumphworld.co.uk Your No 1 choice for Triumph in Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
    Contact us
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Phone:
    01246 261261
    Web:
    http://www.triumphworld.co.uk
    Useful Links
    Triumphworld Website
    Triumphworld | Brimington Road North | Whittington Moor | (Part of Autoworld) | Chesterfield | S41 9AJ | England