675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Our Spanish visitors have arrived

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Edski675, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

We have 2 students stopping with for three weeks. They are really pleasant, a delight to have around. Two girls, Ane and Amaya. Their friends Javier 1 and Javier 2 are next door. All four are terrific ambassadors for Spain. Javier 2 went mental when he saw the 675, desperate for a ride. 'La Triumph' he kept saying, eyes like saucers. Just as well I have some spare kit. Only 16 and he's 6 feet tall, and heavier than me I'd guess. I will have to sort the suspension :D

2. Hows your Spanish, Ed? I lived in Spain for nearly 4 years & try to holiday in Spain to keep in practice. They love their bikes, but hey, they have the weather for it!

3. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

The only spanish word I know is 'bonjour'

4. D41

D41

The only Spanish words I know are really bad ones!!

5. mark mac

mark mac

"pollo strips!"

6. Edski675

Edski675

I don't speak a word!! Well I do now, 'cerveja' and (because they come from Pamplona) 'toros' :D

More perving over my bike 'I like very much' :D

7. Edski675

Edski675

They've been to London today. I wouldn't even think of going to London and back same day but perhaps that indicates a narrow and closed mind :D Poor dabs are exhausted. Really funny, they can hardly stand up.

8. Edski675

Edski675

They go on Monday. Woo-hoo!!!!! I want my house back :roll: After I have driven them to where they're being collected at 4.30am :eek:

9. Edski675

Edski675

They've gone :D GONE!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

10. kingfixer

kingfixer

me and my ex used to take in students when i lived in Paignton, mainly italians for some reason. But as edski says the best time is when they've gone. :wave: