675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Overseas intro time

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Hello all,

Been looking in on here for some time and thought it was time I joined.
    I'm from UK but based in Sweden and will be coming to UK this weekend on the 675 for about 6 weeks.
    I have every weekend free and I'm hoping to make some of the forthcoming meets…

I'm going to be based in the Reigate area if anyone is near and fancy a blast/cuppa – just holler

Ttfn

2. Hey welcome aboard shipmate :D

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I think you're the first overseas member. Congratumalations!!! - and welcome to the site. You coming to Pwllheli? Might be a bit of a long way from daan sarf.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

I could be up for Pwllheli especially if I can doss on the floor. (I buy a cheapish sleeping bag once I'm over there.)
    As you say, it’s a bit far for a day trip from where I will be based.

I know the area quite well as I was in Anglesey last month watching an endurance bike race. (I originate from Wales you see…)

5. spike

spike

welcome dude

6. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, going have to zoom the "Map" section out to fit in overseas members on the initial view :p Hope you're ride to the UK is great, how can you go wrong on a 675?!
    Reigate is a good area lots of great biking roads, especially on a good weekend with Box Hill - bikers hot spot :p

7. SteveH

SteveH

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm BoxHill :smileup:

Steve

8. Anonymous

Anonymous

Cheers everyone,

This is the second time I’ve gone to UK on the bike, first time I rode all the way from Sweden to Amsterdam during the day, spent the night in Amsters and rode to Calais the next day for the Euro train to blighty.
    This time I'm taking the overnight ferry from Denmark to England as it’s the easier option with very little difference in price.

As I said, I'm game to meet up for cuppa/blast during my UK visit and if anyone can point me in the general direction…

9. Stu

Stu

Where in UK are you going to be?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous

Reigate area but I will be all over the place on the weekends.