675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Paging Fast Orange

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 5, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

Now then

I've managed to get some heli bars for 120 quid and I was wondering what's involved it fitting them.

Cheers, Stu

2. andysjt

andysjt

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

You jammy sod :mrgreen: :) , I've been looking for some for ages (at the right price of course ;) )

4. Stu

Stu

Your site name is not quite jammy is it jimmy :D

I've even enlisted the talents of an out of work Triumph mechanic to fit them for me and change the front sprockets on both bikes. :D

5. jimjam39

jimjam39

I say it again..... you jammy sod :)

6. jimjam39

jimjam39

Actually Stu , can you let me know what you think of them once they are fitted please. I'm very seriously thinking of getting some myself and want a second opinion (I know fast orange had them on his, and he like them :) )

7. Stu

Stu

Will do. I'm touring Jockland at the end of the month so I hope to have them fitted before I go. Lately I'm getting more elbow pain than wrist and I'm hoping they'll give me more steering leverage for faster cornering :D

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

just to mention Stu, i hold my standard bars right at the very end so my little finger is wrapped around the bar end and it gives me a lot more leverage.
    good luck with ur new 1's