675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Paignton Bike night Wed 03 June

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Admiral Nelson, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

2. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

I was thinking of pottering up there. Am at college in the day and was gonna head up there at 5ish but if i can get company i will go whatever time.

And admiral how was thruxton? Something came up just as i was leaving and set me back a couple of hours, just say i wasn't a happy boy :x so had to miss out on the fun. Although i did have a mighty fine BBQ :D

3. JimR

JimR

I will go sometime this year!!!

4. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

I will be free to go up around 5pm.

Thruxton was great - if I didn't get a speeding ticket on the way up 50:50 at best :(

Very hot but tiring.

Bike/leathers/lid all covered in thick flies.

5. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Nice! Im pretty pissed i missed it. Second race meet i've not attended so not happy!

Where abouts do you want to meet. Im in Plymstock so GTs is obviously easy for me but can do anywhere as college is in Saltash so gotta pass through most of Plymouth on way through.

Your call

6. Sorry to hear about your speeding ticket! Where did you get it? The old bill where certainly thick on the ground, almost as thick as the flies! Good to meet you & Nige. Hope to hook up with you again soon.

7. Admiral Nelson

Admiral Nelson

8. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Deal. See you there.