675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pazzo levers and new grip

Discussion in 'General' started by andykb, Jun 11, 2009.

1. andykb

andykb

Hi,

Just thought id share some pics of my new mods arrived today from the states along with my TCX boots i ordered yesterday.

ai634.photobucket.com_albums_uu63_andykb999_DSC_0998_1.jpg
    ai634.photobucket.com_albums_uu63_andykb999_DSC_0997.jpg
    ai634.photobucket.com_albums_uu63_andykb999_DSC_0996.jpg
    ai634.photobucket.com_albums_uu63_andykb999_DSC_0995.jpg
    ai634.photobucket.com_albums_uu63_andykb999_DSC_0998.jpg

2. not sure about these short levers but they look cool . are they easier to use? i like the grips...LOTS.. :D ..where you get em from?

3. andykb

andykb

IMO yes i tend to 2 finger both levers som im looking forward to using them.

Grips are D3 Driven got all kinds of grips colours and collars.

Got both fitted in less than 1 hour

4. The grips look very similar to Rizoma

Want to give us a link and prices buddy.

5. andykb

andykb

Only place i found them was the states and i got them from another forum
    http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28437

Anthony @ Cycle sector was very good and is also up for a chat over the phone

I paid $250 US for them at the time delivered but that included the pazzos as well.

I looked at the Rizomas but there looked to be a bit of hacksawing\dremeling on the throttle tube thats why i went for these

6. Stu

Stu

7. andykb

andykb

if im really critical the golds dont quite match, but im glad i went for the black levers rather than the gold with black adjusters.

Overall pretty chuffed and they feel real nice especially the grips as they are a little thicker

8. They look good but still wont make it as fast as a red one ;)

9. I picked up a new pair of 'stubby' levers at the mcn bike show..........for £80.........i love em, it did initally feel wierd when i went to grab a hand full of clutch/brake but for looks and comfort, i wouldnt turn back, i got black levers with red adjusters......on a red bike obviously!

10. jim2

jim2

hi andy have the new grips made any difference to the thottle response?
    just wondering as they look sweet and ive just replaced my thottle tube with the st1050 one and its made a big difference
    cheers jim

ps how we looking with the techspecs? im getting eager :D

11. andykb

andykb

The real difference for me is their thickness much better IMO, im not o sure about the throttle tube i just took up my slack with the adjuster took 5 mins so i cant really comment.

Your wlecome to give them a go if i see you out and about.

Techspecs are still in the air, but with the last delivery i got was still with British customs and Royal Mail was trying to deliver it.
    Their website updates are shocking

12. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Very nice Andy, love the grips they really set the bike off. I have a spair set of R&G Bar Ends in the garage if your interested, look 10 times better than standard in my opinion. Drop me a line if your interested.

13. andykb

andykb

defo interested!!

14. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Passing your way PM Saturday fancy meeting just off motorway save messing with post?

15. andykb

andykb

sounds good to me !!

where are you heading?

16. Oh I can feel a mini meet starting to materialise :)

17. andykb

andykb

Can i make a suggestion ?

The pub on the roudabout just off junction 8 M61, turn left off motorway and head upto chorley and take a left at next roundabout and immediate right turning back on yourself, i think its called Hartwood?

18. Yeah thats cool by me, thats where the SLAM bikers group hold all their meetings. So its a biker friendly pub :)

19. andykb

andykb

ive just pm'd jap he is thinking around 5-5:30 on sat, i wont be on the bike unless i can get some tyres sat am but i only live down the road if you want to take a look in my garage

Andy