675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Pick up my 675 this saturday!!

Discussion in 'General' started by StuRowcliffe, May 19, 2008.

1. StuRowcliffe

StuRowcliffe

Hey all,

Thought i would introduce myself! I am Stu, and live in Southampton, England! I have had to trade in my Ducati 999 as my insurance company has stitched me up, and every other insurance company on the market wants a 2nd mortgage for me to insure it, Long story, wont bore you with it!

But every cloud has a silver lining, and since the cloud is having to sell my Duke, which i am going to struggle to say goodbye too, the silver lining is that i am getting a 2006 Black D675 in its stead!

Can't wait to pick it up this weekend, and look forward to some enjoyable banter on here, i guess it is all quite new here, so looking forward to traffic picking up soon!

Cheers

Stu

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

That must of been a painfull day to trade your Ducati 999, they certainly got a distinctive rumble tho sounds like you made a good choice with the 675.

I'm in the South East as well, and the 675 tends to be a rare breed.

(still trying to get over the shock of triumph not attending the MCN bike show / just adds to it's rare appearences)

Will look forward to see any pictures of it! ;)

3. Stu

Stu

Hi Stu

You made it. Only two more sleeps until you pick it up. For your first ride if you fancy Leeds then let me know.

stu

4. StuRowcliffe

StuRowcliffe

Unfortunately it has been put back until next thursday, partly down to the dealer being slow doing the service, partly down to the bank holiday, and partly down to me being busy next week at work. So i am mastering the art of patience right now! :)

Leeds is a bit far for a days ride out, but you never know our paths may cross some day? You ever go to Sbk's or Moto Gp at donny?

5. Stu

Stu

That's sh1t. Thursday will soon come around.